Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Beautifying Products???

So yah...what beautifying products should we use? What's best??? There are millions of product out there, so how do we choose??? Who knows? I'm clueless too...but in today's blog I'll give you an insight to what I use...not sure whether its working...hahaha...so read on if you want to know....:P

Beautifying products that I use on a daily basis....unfortunately beautifying products can only do so much and the rest really depends on how you really look like in the first place....haha...unless of course you go for plastic surgery lah than you can probably alter your look according to how you would like to look like. Sadly to say, I'm not into plastic surgery...so I'm stuck with what I have. Which I like of course, cause I'm so using to seeing myself everyday in that way.

Well, don't really want to go to heaven one day and hear God say "Who are you? You're not Jacqueline? I made Jacqueline, so I would definitely know who she is, and you are NOT Jacqueline!!!" Scary leh....ok...ok...my imagination is running away. I'm not even sure whether I'll be able to get to heaven....sigh...that reminds me, I need to start doing more good things these days...life is short.

So yah...back to my daily beautifying products...here's my list!!! TA-DA!!! Don't ask me why I'm telling you all this...this is my indirect way of cheering myself up....at least I'm trying to stay young...kan? Hahaha..if only that is possible...

  1. Dermalogica - Special Cleansing Gel, Multi-Active Toner, Skin Smoothing Cream To keep my skin looking young I suppose....
  2. Dermalogica - Extreme C for any small pigmentation that I'm starting to have...sigh...the older you get the more skin problems you tend to have...:(
  3. Neways - Ultrashine Radiance for my teeth...suppose to be really good as its all natural...or something like that. Tried going back to using the normal toothpaste a few days back only to find that the normal toothpaste is so sweet! So strange...and that was Darlie. Now I even converted my daughter's toothpaste to Neways Radiance which is not so minty...instead of giving her the normal kids colgate. Apparently its suppose to be cancer-free....no chemicals in it...
  4. Oral-B - Mint Floss So I can avoid going to a dentist as much as possible.
  5. E Prim - Evening Primrose Softgel I guess that's to keep me having nice skin? Which I obviously don't :(
  6. Amway - Double X That's a complete set of supplements to keep me in good health throughout the day....so far its working pretty good....I don't have sinus anymore these days.

And that's it....not doing a whole lot to beautify myself...but I guess this is enough to keep my skin healthy....I think....anything else I should use???

Oklah...that's it from me...not that what I wrote today would even interest you :P BUT...do let me know what other products that are really good out there that I should try.... Cheers!!!

TA for now!!!

2 comments:

ladylynx said...

jack..for your e-primrose oil..you could by amway's EPO Plus
its much better than the normal primrose oil..
you want nice skin? get nutrlite protein, Lecithin-E, Bio-C, fruit and vege fibre, and lastly beta carotene..hehehe..just some advise that might help..:)

Jacqie said...

APU!...hahaha...the primrose oil i got free frommy skin doctor for my keloids...amway one i have to pay :( thanks for the advice my darling sister :D