Friday, October 10, 2008

Clips of my Life....BORING??? 50/50 Probably!

Clips of my life in the last few weeks and days....

1. 1st thing that happen to me a couple of weeks back. We were from Parkcity Everly Hotel going for dinner....and my hubby drove the car up to the lobby to pick us up. I carried my daughter and put her into her baby chair at the front seat and my hubby help buckle her up. While he was doing that he must have pressed the break cause that would automatically lock the doors. Anyway, I walked to the back of the car and tried to open the door but obviously it didn't budge...haha....so I knock on the window and he still didn't look back. Than the car started moving and of course lah I knock on the window again. I even tried opening the door even though it was lock so he could hear me. But NO, he didn't hear me at all...and mine you there were quite a few people outside looking at me....so memalukan you know!!!...and the best part is, after trying to get his attention by waving my hands and hoping that he would look back though the mirror, he drove off! but only a few meters lah...but still...AIYO!!! At that time I also don't know where to put my face already...haha...somehow he realised that I was not in the car and stopped...than I walk to the car lah...and he was laughing cause he couldn't believe he didn't realise I was not in the car. He said the music was loud. Can you imagine if I actually when ahead to chase the car....that would have been super embarassing, instead I just decided to let him drive away till he realise I was not in it :P. I won't be surprise if one day when we go shopping, he would just get into the car and drive off and probably say to himself "Hmmm...I feel like I forgot something, but what is it ah???"

Me and Sera and the big green turtle at the Parkcity Everly Pool :D

2. Last week while I was sleeping already, my daughter decided to climb over from her bed to mine....I obviously woke up cause she was climbing on top of me. Anyway, I arranged the bolster in such away that she wouldn't fall off the bed cause my hubby was still outside watching tv and he was not on that side of the bed to protect her from falling. So me and my daughter finally fel into a deep sleep. The next thing I heard was a loud THUD sound and very loud crying....I of course got a shock of my life and jump out of my bed to look for my daughter! And to my surprse she was on the floor so i picked her up immediately and hugged her, than i looked at her teeth cause I was so worried that she might have broken some, thank goodness she didn't. Poor girl!!! Her dad came running and both of us had to sooth her. I was so worried that she might have broken something, so I kept asking whether her hand painful kah or her leg painful kah or her head painful....and mine you my heart was beating so fast. We manage to get her back to sleep and the next morning we ask her how she fell of the bed, and she said "i turn and turn and turn"...haha, well we were surprise that she could still give us and answer....:P. So I told her that she should sleep on her bed in the future so there is no chances of falling down. That night...she did just that...haha...so cute....but now, she's back to sleeping on my bed again and this time I make sure I have the bolster and a pillow to keep her from falling...haha...scary lah when that happens....

3. Just this week my dog gave birth to puppies!!! We now have 3 puppies, 2 white and 1 black. One white has wo black patch on its eyes and the other white puppy has a brown patch on its head. So cute!!!!

4. Sera went for her very first hair cut at the saloon and she handled it pretty well!!! :D She actually requested for me to go back there again in the afternoon to go cut her hair again...haha.

Her first haircut at the Saloon...so cute she looks with the clips in her hair....:P. Yes, I am a typical mom who thinks her daughter is super adorable!!! :)

5. We registered my daughter for School for next year and after we showed her the school, she's pretty excited! She'll only be turning 3 in two months time but next year she will be considered as 4. Hope she can catch up with the rest of her class. Sigh...my daughter is growing up so fast. I won't be surprise if the next thing I know, she's taller than me (which shouldn't take that long...haha...sine I'm so short) and she has graduated from Uni!!!! Hmm....I wonder how many kids will have by then....haha....time will tell...

6. I got an award from Balqiz!!! My very first award and it says Mrs. Jacqie for being such a fun, loving mom/wife! ...its nice to know someone appreciates me for being just that...:D....So sweet of her...thank you so much dear....would like to continue on with that tag but have been busy lately :(

7. I was feeling pretty down yesterday....not sure why but am guessing that my hormones are all over the place cause its the time of the month...sigh...I got back from work yesterday and was seriously down in the pits! I felt as if I didn't have a life :( I actually told my husband that my life is sooooooooooo boring and our marriage is soooooooooooooo boring...so kesian my hubby. But I seriously felt really down...I just wanted to sit there and stare into whatever I was staring at, at that moment. It felt like I'm just doing things that I have to on a daily basis and there doesn't seem to be much time spent with my husband. I felt like he didn't want to spent time with me and I felt like I was the boring one. I think that it was all just in my head due to the hormones being all crazy. After sitting and staring for quite awhile...I took quite a long hot shower and I almost wanted to burst into tears...at that time I felt as if I was not appreciated at home, said a short prayer to God to ask him to get me out of the feeling I was having...I even went around my house telling myself that I should be happy cause I have almost everything that I need. I guess I just felt that I was taken granted for. Seriously, I think its the hormones. Everything I did yesterday evening was done because I had too and not because I wanted too...it was very sad lah. Anyway, my hubby obviously knew I was down...so he sayang me and hugged me when we were watching tv...and that made me feel better. I think he should do it more often especially when its the time of the month. As for today! I'm back to normal again!!! So glad I am!!! I hate being in that state I was yesterday...THANK YOU, LORD!!! Today, it's a beautiful day all over again!

So, that's it from me. TA!

2 comments:

Balqiz said...

I read in Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus that women tend to go into that "dark and deep well" to erm... apa oo? I forgot also. Something about a woman way to solve her problems etc etc All i remember is that when u emerge from the "well" you'll be your old self again. I call it PMS. Hahahahah dont worry la. I myself go thro that phase once in a while. Wat marriage sikda problem isn't it? Mun segala nya perfect, apa juak best? Ya la kita ompuan di polah Tuhan suka polah hal. to spice things up a bit hahahahah

ladylynx said...

awww...cheer up sis...whenever you feel down..think about happy thoughts..think about how Blessed you are to have Sera in your life...and a husband who doesn't flirt with other woman..stuff like that..think of all the Blessings you have in your life...you have a great job, a house to stay..GOOD FOOD to eat not like the hungry and starving in the world..MOM is still here..appreciate all the fine things in life...if you still feel down after all that...drop me a text...and i'll give you a call...and will do my best to cheer u up..you have a sister...don't forget that..and sister's are always there for you and don't forget that..so cheer up..its a beautiful world we are in...and its GREAT that we're still breathing...GREAT TO BE ALIVE...WEEHOO!!! I love you...