Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween & Cute Kids in Costume!!! :D

It has been a very exciting few days!!! Despite someone saying that I'm fat, either than that, it's been exciting :D I guess my life isn't so boring after all :P.

FRIDAY - 31st Oct 2008

Rush back from work to pick my daughter up from the babysitter, than got her ready by 5.30pm for her trick-or-treat session. She was so excited cause she got to wear her so called princess costume which turn into a fairy costume cause I just realise that princess does not have a wand...haha...go figure...I'm so DUH! sometimes :P. But than I didn't have wings so decided she go as a wingless fairy....FORTUNATELY, Alison had a pair of wings in her house :D Here's a few picture of the kids and their Halloween trick-or treat-ing :D.

Sera the fairy :D

Lets see...we had woman in black, spiderman, superman, batman, a pirate which hasn't been dressed up yet (the boy with the stripe baju), we had a persecutionist (I don't think there is such a word, but I'm sure you get what I mean, and I think that was what he was...haha...correct me if I'm wrong), a princess and a fairy!

Hmmm...not sure why they are closing their ears...Sera did it first than Ethan followed :P...so cute!

All of them including Jasmine the momok outside Len and Alison's house (the organizers of the event and the very first house)

The fairy walking to the next house....

She stops to take a picture cause her mom says so....haha ;) Cannot resist bah...so cute!

The kids at Drew's house.....

The fairy collecting sweets from the her dad...notice her crown has fallen down to her face...haha...it was too big for her...kesian her, she had to keep on pushing it up. Notice the wings were also slanting...haha...that didn't even bother her at all :D

Solomon giving sweets to the rest of the kids!!! :D

Everyone getting back into the car...see the fairy's wings...:P

And that's how squash we were in the car and little Jasmine who was the momok, has turn into a 70's chick!!! So cute!!!

I'll continue with the Saturday, Sunday and Monday tomorrow and Tuesday's very interesting event the day after tomorrow. Can't fit in everything today if not it will be the longest blog I have ever had :P Hope you enjoyed looking at all the cute kids in their costume...sorry that there was more of my daughter's picture than anthing else...hahaha...I just can't help it :D

That's it from me for today! TA!

2 comments:

Antz said...

ayoo...so chomel la the kids!! ;D

Unknown said...

Kids are looking really so cute!! All costumes are best for Halloween party!!