Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thinking of having another Baby...what say you all???

I don't know lah....this past few days I've been seriously thinking of getting pregnant again and moving on to my second child. I think my daughter is at a stage where I'm sure she will be able to cope with a little brother or sister.

Hmmm...than again, I think it could be my hormones being all upside down because I'm PMS-ing that I feel like I want another child...OR it could be that I've been a round my friend Kath all the time that makes me feel like I want to get pregnant...hahaha...Kath if you're reading this, I'm not blaming you for anything...haha...I always love hanging out with you :D

So, how now brown cow??? (If only I had a brown cow, it probably would have some kind of answer for me...haha:P) Sigh....I'm in total conflict with myself...haha...Maybe I should just go ahead and get pregnant since I'm still young and only going to turn 30 next year. But I know wanting to have a baby, and having to go through the whole process of having sleepless nights are two very opposite things. I guess the question I have to ask myself is, 'Am I ready for sleepless nights or not???'

Sigh....I'M NOT SURE!!!! Hahaha...My wanting-to-have-a-baby-at-the-moment seems to be stronger than whether I'm ready for sleepless nights or not...hahaha...I guess I'll have to ask myself this question again in a few days time...when my hormones are settled!

Haha...damn! it's not easy being a woman!!!

This is what I miss...a small little bundle to carry around and to love :P This is Sera when she was a few hours old, almost 3 years ago....sigh...time sure flies!!!


Ta for now!!!

5 comments:

Scud said...

Wow~!
I [a-soon-to-be-man] don't know what to say..
But you do have a pretty and cute child there..

My suggestion to you, is to get pregnant before 30 y.o

And Happy Mother's Day! [in advance]

dasolve said...

It is your call :)

At least a companion for your daughter :)

Balqiz said...

go have a baby! go! go! if there's more than one that comes out of u, give me one k? (macam refering to anak kucing jak)

. said...

Hai, jacq. Get Sera a sibbling, it'll be fun to see her becoming a che-che ;)

Jacqie said...

Hahaha...yeah I think its about time too :P Thanks guys for the support...haha...easy to say and do..but when the baby comes..susah want to jaga :P