Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Why? Why?? WHY???

Since I've been married for almost four years now, I notice that men cannot be train to do things. Not that I'm saying they can't change, they do change for the better as they grow older but their certain habits remains the same (now I'm not sayng all men but majority). Ladies out there, if you are either married or staying with your boyfriend, please confirm with me on whether this is true! Feel free to add to the list of things they do.

1) They have this bad habit of taking off their clothes before reaching the toilet to shower and leaving it on the floor or on the sofa or anywhere else except the laundry basket! Now, in normal circumstances if it was me, after I shower, I will pick it up and put it into the laudry basket! But for men, they'll just leave it lying there until some kind soul will finally decide that it is such a nuisance being on the floor and pick it up AKA wife/gf. Why ah? Why??? Is it so hard for them to pick it up and put it into the laundry basket? OR do they just enjoy the time when night comes and wait till we ask the crucial question "This Clean or Not?" (I think they want attention eh??)

2) When they are looking for something they tend to look with their mouth! For example, "Honey, where is the house key???" Doesn't tha sound so familiar....hahaha...the reason for them not being able to find whatever they want to is because they usually just scan the surface! We on the other hand will go out of our way to dig here and dig there just to find the item. Of course there are times when we just could not be bothered and we say " I don't know! You were the last one to use it!" Yes! we can get fed-up too! :) Why can't they just leave the keys at the same place whenever they come back? Probably too drunk to do so...hahaha...

3) They like to use the word "I don't know!" Now, if we women where to ask "Honey, where's the house key?" Their reply would most probably be "I don't know". True? If we were to ask "Honey, where should we go for lunch?" the answer would also most probably be "I don't know".

4) Why do men have a tendency to fall asleep infront of the tv?
Why why why???

The sad part to it all is that we still pick up after them, we still hunt down the keys for them, and we still accept they "I don't know's" and decide for them and we still swicth off the tv and wake them up to go into the room.....sigh....and life goes on...

2 comments:

jill said...

hahaha..yes i agree with you.even though i'm not married yet, but after being with a few boyfriends and even now with my current one, they all do that.

I think it's already programmed in every single one of them. That's why they need us ladies, because obviously we are much smarter. hehe!

Jacqie said...

Hahaha...you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!! Seriously, they can't live wihout us!!!