Wednesday, April 23, 2008

KK here I come!!!

I'll be going to KK on the 2nd to the 4th May and I'm so excited. Main reason for going is to play netball!!! And the best part is, its kinda like a friendly match between Yayasan Sabah and us (KRP) and the rest of the time we will be free to do whatever we want!!! How cool is that??? We only need to pay RM100 (and I'm not sure what this is for) and flight and accomodation is provided. I seriously think that's a fantastic deal. Can't wait to have fun, especially with the Ladies!!! KK!!! here we come!!!

KK, KK beautiful KK,
Please be nice and sunny,
But please don't burn us, OK?
Cause we might look funny!

KK, KK, beautiful KK,
I seriously hope there's a Padini,
But please have discounts, OK?
Cause we tak cukup money!

*wink*

3 comments:

Antz said...

hahaha funny la jaq.
dun wori, paycheck oredi bah time tu. can shopping one ;) hehe

Tina said...

waaaaa the rhyme so cute! hahah. anyway, i'm adding you to my blogroll!

Jacqie said...

thanks babe!!!