Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I can't believe I'm starting a BLOG!!

Hahahaha...seriously I have no idea why I'm doing this, but I think its because I don't have a life and I myself would like to know what weird stuff I would write on a daily basis or weekly basis or worst come to worst monthly basis.

I'm also beginning to wonder whether I'll ever grow a FAN base like most bloggers...haha...doubt it, I'll probably be the only one reading this...:P.

So, lets see how inspirational I can get...haha...again doubt that will ever happen :P

Well, if you have no life just like me, read on. For now, I'll just add some of my blogs from my multiply to fill in the blank spaces in this new blog of mind. That way I won't look so much like an air head with an empty blog :P

Thanks for reading this crap and I look forward to writting more crap for you all to read or for myself to look back at in the future...haha...

TA!

No comments: