Thursday, April 24, 2008

I woke up this morning and realised....

I woke up this morning and realised how blessed I am. I was so stressed out last night because I desperately wanted to sale my car and a mechanic came buy and offered to buy it for RM5000...and I was like "WHAT!". Seriously, I don't think my car is worth that little as it has new rims, the interior has been refurbished and the engine is working well. Of course it has some problems but besides that I think its just fine!!!
Anyway, I woke up this morning thinking, if no one is going to offer me rm8000 for it, I should just keep it and use it. Then I started thinking of all the things I have, I have a mom who got better from cancer, I have a husband who loves me a lot, I have a little girl who is a little monster but nevertheless she is mine because I'm blessed to be able to bear a child in me. I have a roof to live under and I don't have to pay any house loan for it. I have my-in-laws staying with me and my mom-in-law cooks dinner for the whole family everyday and plus the fact that we all get along well (I mean seriously, how many people do you know who gets along with their in-laws). I have a kelisa, though small, it gets me from one place to another and I have a good job....so basically I have nothing to complain about. I guess sometimes we just forget to think about what we already have and start stressing out unnecessarily. It could be the hormones!!! Hahaha...
**Thank you Lord for blessing me.....what will I do without you! Thanks again!

No comments: