Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Poem about a FLY!!! :)

I love this one guy,
Who Annoys me like a fly,
I think its really the high,
That turns him into a fly.

If I had a choice of flies,
I wished he'd be a butterfly,
Or even better, a fire fly,
The kind that lights up the sky.

Indeed he'll be a gorgeous fly,
Who'd be loved by other flies,
But then he'd have his choice of flies,
And that would make me cry.
Cause he would then say bye.

So after thinking through about flies,
His not going to be a fire fly,
Or any other kind of fly, (Yes! I Changed My Mind!)

I've decided I love this guy,
With the high or without the high,
As he'll forever be my fly,
My annoying little fly.

And maybe even to my guy,
I'm also an annoying little fly,
But I'm an annoying fly,
Who is a sweetie pie. :) *Wink*

No comments: