Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Transformers! Here we Come!!!

Balqiz! sorry I stole your blog style format...this was funny so I had to add it into my blog...sorry yah...jangan marah!

Tonight I'm going to bring my daughter to watch transformers (I've heard good reviews about it..hopefully its as good as what everyone says it to be :))....she has yet to go into a Cineplex so this will be a very first experience :D. I can't wait to see her reaction!!! I have a feeling she will probably say something like this "Wah! So big!".

I actually wanted to bring her watch "Ice Age 3" since it is out already and I told her about it, but she said to me that she wants to watch 'Transformers" instead....so what to do...listen only lah to the queen of the house :P. Well, I also want to see...so its a win-win situation...WOOHOO!!! Hopefully she likes it and don't decide that she wants to leave the cineplex half way through. I probably will be very upset with her....haha...fingers cross!!!

Note that I have a very strange daughter...she prefers to watch Transformers, Ultraman (she has two of this toys at home and she even got me to buy her dinasours cause she said ultraman didn't have anybody to fight with :P...so pelik my daughter, she even knows whch one is Ultraman Cosmos and which one is Ultraman Gaia :O) and stuff like that rather than girly girly ones....THANKS GOODNESS she likes pink and we manage to persuade her to buy a barbie doll school bag instead of the Ben 10 one that she first wanted!!! :)

Besides that, I'm hoping that there wouldn't be many people today going to the cineplex....so I can have a choice of seats to chose from. I'm just hoping that the movie roll (not sure what you call that) doesn't burn or something like that....I heard it has happen many times already. I'm also hoping that they have solve the mouse issues too!!!

How I wish Miri had another Cineplex to go to. That way at least there is competition and both cineplex would at least try to keep their standards up!!! It is so sad that we are only stuck with one cineplex. So if there is any RICH PPL reading this, please lah....open one more cineplex in Miri....can or not??? Plllleeeaaaaaaaassssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...... (doubt that will work, and doubt that rich ppl would take the time to read blogs...sigh).

If only I had a passport, I would probably go down to brunei to watch it, since I've heard Brunei Cineplex is so many times better....true kah??? Anybody been there before???

Anyway, I'm not expecting too much from our cineplex in Miri and mind you I'm pretty accommodating. So, if you see my blog tomorrow and I'm complaining about our Cineplex...that means it is really super duperly crap!!! I hope I won't complain. Don't want my daughter's first experience to be a crappy one.

Ta for now!!! Transformers, here we come!!!

2 comments:

Balqiz said...

I haven't watch Transformer yet. Maybe I'll watch it tonight. Or in the weekends. Or next week. Or the week after that. Or the week after after that. Or the week after after after that. Or probably will wait til the DVD is out. Fuh. That was tiring

felicakes said...

Wah... your daughter damn on ah. Isnt she a bit too young to watch Transformer. She not scared ah? So good.