Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Trying to Cope with the WORLD!!!

Yesterday I only manage to do an 8km run and I was already feeling very exhausted. I think I'm over working myself with exercise. Well what else can I do??? I have the netball tournament and our practice is on Tuesday and Thursday, then I have the 10km race coming up and the end of the month and I really need to build stamina. Sigh...we seriously don't have enough days in a week.

My week goes something like this:

Monday: Jog - 5km
Tuesday: Netball
Wednesday: Jog 10km which I couldn't yesterday :(
Thursday: Netball
Friday: Day Off
Saturday: Jog 10km
Sunday: Day Off

For the Saturday and Sunday Off, it will only be for this week. If you've been following my blog, you'll know that next weekend onwards (for 3 consecutive weeks) it will be pack with netball. So I think next week I need to reschedule my whole week so that I have some rest days. If I continue doing what I'm doing, I'll probably get some kind of leg injury. Sigh...fingers cross that that doesn't happen. So maybe my schedule should be something like this:

13th -19th July
Monday:
Jog 10km
Tuesday: Netball
Wednesday: Jog 12km
Thursday: Netball
Friday: Day Off
Saturday: Netball Tournament
Sunday: Netball Tournament

20th - 26th July
Monday: Jog 12km
Tuesday: Netball
Wednesday: Jog 12km
Thursday: Netball
Friday: Day Off
Saturday: Run at 6am then Netball Tournament
Sunday: Netball Tournament

27th July - 02nd August
Monday: Day Off
Tuesday: Netball
Wednesday: Day Off
Thursday: Netball
Friday: Day Off
Saturday: Netball Tournament
Sunday: Netball Tournament

The last weekend will be the most relaxing one.

And lately I've been eating a lot cause I seem to be hungry all the time. My body is probably telling me to slow down...don't you think? In the days I exercise, I'm usually drench wet with sweat....and after I take a shower, I'm still sweating that I need to change my baju again....like yesterday, I changed my baju twice!!!

Will probably be pretty FIT when it is all over. But for now, I'm sniffling....that's not a good sign and its raining outside. Can't get sick now...not a good time to be sick. Sigh....need to consume more Vitamin C!!! Plus I have cravings to eat Nasi lelapan...hahaha....dunno why :P

I guess that's it from me!!! Ta for now!!! Oh wait! I just found out that our netball practice is off today!!! WOOHOO!!! At least I can have my day off today and try for a longer jog tomorrow. See you guys!!! Off to our new team welcoming drinking session ;) TA again!!!

1 comment:

Lady Antz said...

fuiyoo...kalah2 athlete bukit jalil ni. hehehe.. ;D