Monday, July 20, 2009

We WON the first Netball Tournament!!! TWO MORE TO GO!!! :P

WE WON!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! Hahahaha.....its so unbelievable and I'm still in shock that we won :P It's been over 2 years since we formed this team with some people leaving and some new comers coming in. And throughout those years we have never been champions....never ever!!! So it came as a shock to me when we won!!! (All photographs in here are courtesy of FARAH!!! The beautiful lady with the big smile in dark blue shirt below...thanks babe!!!! What will we all do without you!!! We will probably be photoless!!! ;))

That's us!!!


It was a super close match and the Brunei Shell team were one hell of a competitor!!! My salute goes to them!!! When we first played with them we tied 13 - 13!!! We were leading very closely in the first 2 quarter but the last 2 quarter they kick ass!!! :P

That's the score when we first tied with Brunei Shell Team...

Then by some miracle, we made it to the Finals!!! It could be our new name as 'KRP Lutongs' (Lutong is a kind monkey, and that is where Lutong (which is in Miri) got its name from) or it could be our Blue bibs that we wore :P. We call it our lucky bibs!!! Hahaha...never knew we were all so superstitious....hahaha....am thinking that the reason why we won is because we put our whole heart and soul into the Final game!!! Don't you think Ladies??? Not even sure if you girls are reading this. But anyway, I think we all did a good job. The Final game was with the Brunei Shell Team again and we won by a mere 2 points!!! Again we were leading the first 2 quarters but kinda fell back on the 3rd Quarter and somehow manage to pull through on the 4th quarter :D. We won by 15 - 13. Well, another reason why we could have won is because we had supporters....thank God for them...:D.

That's the score when we won!!!


Our lucky Blue 'Bibs'...don't ask me why there is a red one in this picture....hahaha...so kesian and so alone...:P


Oh well, enough of me babbling on about this particular netball tournament. We still have two more tournaments to go and one 10km run ahead of me which will be this Sunday...and after last Saturdays tournament my bum hurts (not so bad now) and my ankle seem to be giving me some trouble. I'll have to take good care of it this week and hope I will somehow manage to win some money from the run so I can buy myself a pair of shoes....hehe...girls can never have enough of shoes.....hmmmm....actually ah....I don't have that many shoes le.....I have like one working shoes, one sports shoes, one snickers, two clogs.....and yup...that's it....compared to many other ladies out there....I'm short on shoes...sniff sniff.....so fingers cross on the run!!! Plus, my car needs to be fixed too with its terrible dent in the front....sigh...don't ask how it happen...sigh....now come to think about it, if I don't win enough money, I'll only be able to fix the car and not get shoes....Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Oh well, and life goes on :D. Oh yah and before I forget, here are some pictures during the game....

Me passing the ball from the center....probably to the GA (Syl)....I'm hoping I'm passing it right cause I can't seem to see anyone else in this picture....:P

That's our beautiful Enn the GS shooting....phheeewwiiitttt...nampak perut mem!!! :P And our beautiful Sylvia the GA looking on....


Hahaha....in normal circumstance with my face like that, I wouldn't put it up in my blog...but this is one weird picture where everybody seem to have missed the ball and I'm running like mad too grab it....:P The yellow C is from the Brunei Team...a very pretty lady I must say and so full of energy....

That's super jumping lady AKA Spiderwoman AKA GD AKA Jan Nie!!! "I believe I can fly!!! I believe I can touch the sky!!!" Then on the right we have Martina our super defence GK, guarding the GS!!! Good on you Mar!!!

Another Flyer!!! Our WA Andrea!!!

Me trying to fly...but not very effective...

Not a very interesting pose to be in...but was probably fouled cause I happily bang into her :P Sorry lady :) And Martina our super defence GK looking on....

I think I can get it...I think I can!!!! Hahaha...not sure whether I did...this just proves I'm not a very good jumper neither am I a flyer :P Syl is probably saying "Jacq, you can do it!!! GET THE BALL!!!" hahaha...:P

And finally everybody who joined in the tournament and made it a success!!! We have the Immigration team in RED, we have the Prison staff in WHITE, We have the PBC Crocs in BLUE sleevless, we have one Gustolads in Black Tudung, we have the Brunei Shell Team in BLCK, and us KRP Lutongs in PURPLE.... Thank you all for making it a success!!!


Oklah...that's it from me.....and wish me all the best!!!

TA for now!!! Hugs and kisses till tomorrow!!!!

3 comments:

Lady Antz said...

hahaha sexy perut in da houseee~ ahhaha

yalah, u guys can really fly la. i thnk i need to learn fly2 too for the next tournaments, beside shooting ;) owh, i'm joining the 1st august tournament, fyi. lets play ball! gooo~ lutungggss~ ;D

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

CONGRATES! Weee.... 2 more to go... y'all wont be underdogs anymore.... ppl would've taken notice of u by now..... So, keep playin wit all ur heart!

GO LUTUNGS!!!