Friday, July 24, 2009

2 More Days to the Run!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

2 More Days to the Run!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! (Hmmmm...I seem to be doing a lot oh 'Ahhhhhhh's' lately...hahaha...I don't even know why I put myself through all this unnecessary stress, and mind you, it's a self added on stress....so unnecessary I tell you...hahaha...and yet I can't help it...I'm competitive what! And competitive people just can't help it.....kan??? kan??? :P) BUT there is good news for me!!! Our netball tournament schedule is out and we are only playing on Saturday!!! THANK GOD!!!

I only realise how desperately I wanted the netball tournament to be a one day event when I woke up at 3am this morning to go to the toilet. My whole body was exhausted after I did my 10.4km run yesterday evening. You must be wondering why so alang-alang 10.4km...well apparently one round of taman bulatan equals to 800 meters...meaning that by doing 13 rounds (and almost dying I might say) I ran 10.4km.

And at 3am in the morning I was wondering to myself, how on earth am I going to continue playing netball after the 10km run on that Sunday morning. Was so relief when I found out that it has change to a one day event. Phew!!! God sure did answer my prayer once again!!! Thank you Lord!!!

Well, after yesterdays jog, at least now I know I'm able to complete the run without stopping...I'm just hoping that I'll be able to do it below the 1 hour mark. Yesterday I timed myself and I did 10.4km in 1 hour. Meaning that after doing some calculations....I should be able to do 10km in 57minutes. Well, lets see how it goes....as long as I finish it below 1 hour I'll be happy :D.

The sad part to this whole jogging and netballing (if there is such a word) is that my tapak of my asics shoes looks like its going to come off!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! So not the right timing!!! Well, I could be over exaggerating here as its just a small part of the tapak that doesn't stick to the shoe....but who knows right??? What if during the run my tapak come out!!! That will be a serious nightmare lah!!! I better go buy super glue later and stick that small part that is not sticking to the tapak. And that super glue better be super!!!!

Oklah...that's it from me!!! My next blog will be about my run and my netball tournament!!! Can't wait for the run to be over.....hopefully my hubby will come along to take some pictures :D. Btw, tapak means sole of the shoes...:) I sometimes get carried away mixing Malay with English ;)

Ta for now!!!

No comments: