Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mir Star Cineplex, AIYO!!! PARTY tonight, WOOHOO!!! PTI, AIYO!!!


My feedback on the movie, well, it was pretty good!!! Would definitely watch it a second time :D. If you don't follow my blog and have no clue what movie I'm talking about, look at my previous blog. Oh yah, and THANKS FOR DROPPING BY!!!! Really appreciate it!!! ;)

My feedback on the Star Cineplex in Miri, AIYO!!!! Hahaha...that's overstating it lah. Its not that bad....only problem was that during the movie, there are some parts where the sound system was just horrible!!! You couldn't really hear them talking, they were more like mumbling!!! You know how when people get drunk and they can't talk properly....like that LAH! And there are some parts when the sound just disappeared. I know that I should have watched it the first few days when it first came out so that everything would be close to perfect.

But still!!! That's not a good excuse for us who goes a week after and pay the same amount RM10 and get worse quality!!! Shouldn't they have more than one movie roll??? Takkan they play the same one over and over again. It's no wonder some movie rolls burn up!!! At least charge us RM8 kah..so we won't complain so much!!! True or not??? And you know how much they charge for kids!!! RM8!!! and my daughter it only 3.5 years old!!! Cannot charge RM5 kah??? Well, I guess they want to make profit...can't really blame them either!!! If only we had another Cineplex in Miri, then there will probably be some kind of price competition. Like AirAsia and MAS lah....always have price competition!!! Kan bagus if that happens to our Cineplex as well. Then Star Cineplex would pay more attention to the quality of their Cineplex and give the kids a cheaper price!!!


Anyway, despite all that, I'm going to go catch 'Ice Age 3'...Woohoo!!! Hahaha, I know you must be thinking, 'What lah this girl, never learn!!!'....hahaha....in this case...'yups!!! I never learn one!!!' Plus the fact that I'm very forgiving one!!! :P Hehehe...and its fun bah....despite all the downside to the star cineplex :P I'm just hoping I get luckier this time around and the movie roll will be close to perfect!!! Fingers cross again!!!

And if you are the owner of the Star Cineplex and you are reading my blog by some miracle, could you please fix chair H7. Its slowing falling down...thanks!!!

Talking about chairs falling down in the Cineplex...there was a time when me and my friend went to watch a movie (which I can't recall) and we were given the new Cineplex on top (compared to the ones below, it was definitely new!). We were excited lah!!! Cause it was the first time we were going up there. I was impress with the layout and all and I told my friend about it. We both agreed.

So in we when to find our seats. I sat first and let my friend in to sit next to me. And as she sat, she disappeared with a THUD!!! And I couldn't help it but start laughing, cause her seat just fell apart!!! Of course in the process of laughing, I somehow manage to say "Aiyo! kesian you!!!" The good thing to it all was, she was laughing too!!! And she didn't get hurt :D Of course we immediately call the workers there and told them we are taking the other seats. The workers there couldn't believe it too!!! Thank goodness it wasn't full house on that day!!! So much for expecting the new part of the Cineplex to be better than the old one!!! Moral of the story...never judge a book by its covers :P.


Anyway, tonight I'm going out to P-A-R-T-Y!!! It's my friend's birthday and I haven't been out for ages so I think I'm going to have a blast!!! Skali see, boring skali me and wishing I was in bed pulak! I think when that happens, that will be the day I will officially declare that I'm OLD!!! AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh TIDAK!!!! I'm FOREVER YOUNG!!! Geeezzz...now I have this song in my head, "Forever Young, I want to be forever young....."

Ohhhhh...I almost forgot that I have a Parents-Teachers-Interview (PTI) tomorrow at 9.10am!!! I hope the teacher says nice things about my daughter....:P. Well, that's the least of my worries for now, I'm more worried that I won't be able to wake up!!! Better set my phone alarm now just in case...wait ah....ok done!!! I put it at 8.30am....ohhh....let me check whether I got the am and the pm right...if not tonight at 8.30pm I'll be hearing my alarm go off and wondering what that alarm is for...knowing me, I can be very the Short Term Memory....ok, I go check first...matilah me if salah....wait again ah....ok...got it right...it's at 8.30am :D. Enough time for me to jump out of bed, get ready, and take panadol if my head is pounding due to hang over!!! Ada nanti instead of going to my daughters school, I drive all the way to work....Kuang Kuang Kuang!!! Hahaha....:P

Ok...I'm talking nonsense now.....will stop! :P

So for those who are going clubbing tonight...happy partying!!! And happy weekend to everyone else!!!


Ta!!!

8 comments:

InBliss said...

up..miri star cineplex reli sucks!
once i've watched movie, until the rell starts burned..twice.. during midnight..
i've the movie Island last 3 hours.. dats sucks..

then I'd watch darkknight, man..its all dark n the sound r terrible..its like watching pirated copy vcd taken from cinema..

SUCKS!

Jacqie said...

your just like me, skali see not enough...must go back again to experience it one more time...haha...:P but it does suck big time!!! :D

Balqiz said...

how was ur daughter's reaction on her first cinema experience? (keypo)

Leoex Jong said...

hey, juz some tips for u ... next time, if u intended to bring ur daughter along, no need to buy ticket for her ... what i did with my 6 yrs old nephew was, i bought a ticket for myself, then i bring him in, letting him sit on my lap ... :)

Jacqie said...

Leoex, Do they allow that??? I was thinking of that too actually...

Jacqie said...

Oh!!! I forgot to mention about my daughters reactions. She said "So Loud!" ;)

Leoex Jong said...

yeap ! they do allows dat ... ^^

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
star cineplex in miri is hopeless..i gave up on them long time ago..

I recently drove up all the way to Brunei just to watch Transformers 2 in Empire Cinema.

Price? 6 dollar only..
Quality? Similar to Cathay in Singapore.
Service? A+

What im trying to say is that i dont mind spending more to deserve a good movie..even if cineplex cost only RM1, i still wouldnt go there to watch a movie that mutes every 1/2 hour..

*Boycott star cineplex! haha!