Tuesday, June 30, 2009

God Answers Prayers!!!

Todays blog is all about how Great my God is :D. First of all, I want you to know that he is my number one priority in my life and he will always be my number one priority. You know, despite all I've gone through....he has always been there for me and he has answered so many of my prayers. He doesn't do it immediately, but he does it according to his time. He is really a good God. Let me give you a couple of examples of the prayers he has answered for me:

1) I was on the verge of losing my job a few months back as my team was suppose to move to KL, it was pretty much set that way. My boss told me that I probably won't be needed any more as there is another person in KL who is already doing what I am doing and she will take on my part of the job. You can imagine how stressed I was. I was depress and worried, and because of that I turned to God. I prayed and prayed and prayed. And after waiting for a few months, the result was out, and it was decided that we were to stay in Miri!!! You could not have even imagine how relief I was with the decision. I was senyum-ing lika a kambing!!! After that I was given an extension on my job instead of the termination that I dreaded. SEE! isn't God just wonderfully marvelous!!! The best part is, yesterday I was told that I will most probably be given permanent status next year!!! Apa lagik....my senyum was super besar!!! Kalah the kambing in the picture below :P Anyway, that was the best news I've had in ages. Thank you so much LORD!!! I couldn't ask for more.


2) I was suppose to get my graituity pay in my June salary but due to some unforseen circumstances I was told that it would only be in my July salary. I was a bit upset cause I kinda budgetted the June's salary with the graituity pay. But despite that, I prayed and told God to help me out in my time of need. I then re-budgetted and decided that I could cut some expenses from here and there and be able to pull through the month of June. A few days later, I got an email from HR saying that my graituity pay will be in my June salary!!! I was so surprise cause I thought that they had close my case already. So, you see again!!! Isn't the Lord just amazing!!! :D

Those are just a couple of which I wanted to share with you all. I know at times that you may feel as if HE is so far away from you but HE isn't. HE has an unconditional love which passes all understanding. And despite what you've done, HE'll forgive you and always be there for you. Do keep in mind that HE loves us sinners, HE just doesn't love our sins. So pray, have faith and believe, and your prayers will be answered!!! Let HIM answer your prayers in HIS Time cause HE knows when it is best!

God is good all the time!!!

Ta for now!!!

3 comments:

Dancesport Malaysia said...

Sometimes God works in strange and mysterious ways!

Jacqie said...

I totally agree!!! There is nothing My God cannot DO!!! ;)

Lady Antz said...

hehehe congrats jaq dear~ ;D i'll see ur senyum2 kambing around yeah. hahaha..