Monday, February 2, 2009

The New Bicycle and me Craving for UFO aka Mexican Hat....

Sigh...its still raining....I guess not many people remembered to sing the song that I said we should sing....then again, why in the world would people want to listen to me...hahaha....

Anyway, yesterday I went to the bicycle shop to buy a nice little bicycle for my darling daughter...I saw one that I like with the criteria that she mentioned (the criteria was: PINK and have basket infront) I thought it was a really nice bicycle :D. I send it home to my hubby forst so he could clean it up a bit and make it look presentable then I went to pick her up. When we got back home, she didn't notice it but when she saw it, her whole face lit up!!! :D I of course happy lah! Cause I was the one who chose it mah!!! And I was thankful that she liked what I chose :P. She came down from the car and straight away went onto the bike....hehe...what child wouldn't do that....right?

Anyway, as usual being a 3 year old girl she couldn't really keep her feet on the pedal and instead of pedaling it to the front, she pedals it backwards, probably cause it was easier to move that way. And since I'm still PMS-ing....hahaha...I almost got upset cause she kept on pedaling it the wrong way and she kept on saying that the bicycle won't move. I even got down to my knees to help her pedal by putting my hand on her feet...it was a bit successful but not really...hahaha...so I think I took a few deep breathes and said to myself "for goodness sake JACQ!, it's her first time on the bike! Give her some time!!!". After a few rounds I got fed-up and went to look for the camera so I could take pictures of her...haha...everytime I see her smile, it melts my heart and I'm not angry anymore...:D. See that smile below...how can you stay angry at that cheecky little face :P

My extremely happy little sunshine :D

She's obviously trying her best to cycle but she has yet to coordinate herself. She'll concentrate so much on her pedalling that she forgets to turn the handles and goes right into the wall.. :)

Posing with her new wheels!

Talking about her smiling, just now when I picked her up from school, I was like 2 minutes late and she was crying (like really hard)....sigh...that just broke my heart...so I had to carry her and give her many many kisses. I ask her why she cried and whether it was because I was late, and she said Yes!. So kesian!!! Usually I'm one of those mom's who are eager to break down the fence to be the first to get to her class and since she first started class, I was always the first or the secong :P, so I guess she thought I wasn't coming since I wasn't the first neither the second. I had to reassure her pver and over again just now, that I will always pick her up even when I'm late....but I did also promise her that from now on I'll be early. And I'm sure I'll be early cause I don't want her to cry like that again...I really felt so bad that I made her cry just now....yes..I'm pretty emotional when I'm PMS-ing too!!!

Talking about PMS-ing again, I feel like eating the UFO looking kuih....or some people may call it the Mexican Hat....but I call it the UFO kuih cause that's what my dad use to call it :D. That kuih always reminds me of him cause when i was young, every time after he comes back from work, he will bring it back for us to eat before dinner...but I remembered at that time I use to like to eat the crispy part only and I usually left the middle part to anyone else who wanted to eat it...hmmm....I wonder who ate them up anyway...I could never sit still to find out. Oh well..gone are those days when there were no responsibilities and when I had my dad around. Sigh....I miss him so much...I wonder what he's up to in heaven. Alrighty, better not talk about him anymore before I get all emotional...:P

Oklah...enough about me...I can be so self-centered sometimes :P

TA for now!!! And after work I'll teach my daughter how to use her bike again :D TA!

2 comments:

Sugar & Desserts said...

heh..So cute.. i also thought of getting a bicycle for my son this coming bday... where u get the basikal?..

Jacqie said...

Sorry for the late reply...I got it from Lutong...quite reasonable...RM130 :D