Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hmmmm....Valentines Day is tomorrow...hmmm

Woohoo!!! tomorrow is Valentines Day!!! That means today is Friday the 13th!!! Was actually thinking of going to get a hair cut during lunch later but since it's Friday the 13th, I'm worried that my new hair cut will look horrendous!!! But I still want to get a hair cut!!! Well, I don't believe in the Friday the 13th thingy...but who knows right? Maybe I should wait till tomorrow to get a hair cut....hmmm....something to ponder during my working hours....

As for Valentines Day tomorrow...I also don't know where to makan. Was thinking of going to Ming Chai restaurant to makan....to have their ever so delicious drunkard prawns...but then now I feel like eating Japanese food...so I'm thinking of either Nikko or Shiki...hmmm...I hope I don't change my mind again tomorrow. But than again, you know me, I'm so fickle minded. One moment I want this, and the next moment I want something else...I can now understand why my hubby has decided to stay out of making any decision whatsoever with where we eat :P..haha...smart guy!!!

Well, after being married for 4 years, coming 5 this year, and dating for 4 years before that Valentines Day is just a dinner thingy. Actually if I didn't mention going for dinner tomorrow, he probably wouldn't even remember!!! I wonder what happen to all the sparks??? Probably 'REALITY' hit and padam the sparks out...haha...so sad but so true...right??? I'm probably not the only one is this situation. I guess if I think on the positive side, I could even be better off than some, who's husbands don't even believe in celebrating Valentines Day...kan??? But than again there are some husbands who are so super romantic...buy flowers lah, buy present lah...hmmm....I wonder whether my hubby will even get me flowers...I seriously doubt it but who knows kan??? Maybe I should leave hints here and there...like pictures of flowers on his work table..and stick one on the tv and one on the fridge and one on the door to our bedroom...you think??? Haha...I think he will probably think I'm redecorating the house rather than leaving hints...haha...

If you're a married man and you're reading my blog...please do get flowers for your wife. She may say no need...but what she actually means is that she would love to have flowers!!! True! I don't bluff you wan! Unless she's been hinting that she wants something else lah...than get her that!!! But if its waaayyy to expensive, no need lah, cause its the recession period bah and she should understand that you cannot afford to spend so much. She should be happy with flowers already!!! I know I would...hehehe...but than again I'm very easy to please....:D

Anyway, tomorrow I'll probably keep my daughter up the whole day so she sleeps before 8pm That means I would have to prepare a schedule of what to do with her tomorrow that will make her very very tired by the end of the day...hmmm....maybe bring her window shopping with me tomorrow to all the malls...I'm positive by the end of the day, she'll be extremely tired...yes, yes, very good idea...that way I get to go and buy something for my hubby too..and at the same time maybe get a pair or two of shoes.. ;). That way the restaurants will still be open when we go for dinner...if not....there goes our Valentines dinner :P. But like I said, after this long of being together, it probably wouldn't even matter :D. Of course I say only lah!!! I'm very the romantic kind and will probably feel very very sad!!! See, that's what happens when you're a 'Pieces'! :P

Oklah...I'm pretty much talking crap...if you're reading this particular blog....I also cannot understand why your reading it...but thanks though...hehe :D

And to end it, a pic of me and my hubby...don't we look so good together??? :P How I wish he could be more romantic!!! Why ah some guys not romantic wan ah??? Why ah??? WHYYYYY???


And Happy early Valentines Day!!! Ta for now!!! Hmmm...I think I need to get a bigger Christmas tree next year...this tree is too small...you can't even see it when you take picture in front of it....

No comments: