Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Bad, The Good and the PMS-ing...:P

Hmmm...obviously "trying to update my blog" that particular night wasn't successful :P. Oh well, I guess there is nothing much that can be done now but to update it today :). Well, it's still lunch time now so I have like 10 minutes to type as fast as i can before I'm back to doing work.

Nothing fantastic has happen recently, accept for the fact that the rain has destroyed our beautiful Canada Hill...of course it's not totally destroyed lah but destroyed enough. It use to be nice and green hill...but now its muddy at the bottom in most parts. Miri oh Miri, what have become of you....sigh....well at least today is a bright sunny day but there is black clouds still hovering in the sky...wonder whether it will rain later???

Maybe we should all sing this song together in unison than the rain will go away. Ok? Alright, everybody, together now!

Rain rain, go away,
Come again another day,
Rain rain, go away,
Little Me, wants to play :D

Good Job you all!!! Even if you were just reading it, I'm sure the song was actually playing in your head :D

Besides all the catastrophe that has happen to Miri, good things have happen too to me...a few days back I saw a perfect semi-circle rainbow and I could even see where it ended....of course the ends always move if you try to move any nearer to the rainbow...but from far I could see it end. That happen when I was on my way to the hospital when I followed my mom for her medical check-up. I guess that just means that from now on my mom is going to be all strong and healthy :P. Don't you think so??? Hahaha....I have to be positive about that :D. At least something good is happening in my life :D.

And again yesterday when I was cooking maggie mee for my daughter for breakfast after church (reason why we had maggie mee is because the shop behind my house is still close for Chinese new year), I discovered 3 packets of 'perencah' in one packet of maggie mee! 3 you know! Not 2, Not 1 but 3!!!! What in the world did they expect me to do with it??? Hahaha...of course i didn't use all of it lah I thought that was a good sign :D. What kind of sign you may ask...well who knows...I have to just wait and see :D

Today my daughter went back to school and I'm amaze that she didn't cry. She gave me this sad look at the door of her class but only waved and went back into the class.....sigh...she's all grown up already...:(. Hmmm...I am way to emotional today...I swear its the PMS-ing...

Talking about PMS-ing...its really ridiculous when its PMS-ing time. One thing for sure is that when I PMS, I have like the shortest patience of all...and I can just snap at my husband at anytime...haha...kesian him. Besides that, I crave to eat everything sour, salty and sweet! And all of it at the same time!!! Like just now I wanted to eat chips so I went to GK to buy chips, than I saw some chocolates and I bought that too and than I wanted to have something a bit sweet and sour to drink and I bought Ice Lemon Tea!!! And since I have to blog now, I'm only having my Ice Lemon Tea and am going out of my mind thinking of the huge LAYS Chips that I smuggled into the office!!!

Ok, I better stop blogging now and have the super delicious chips that I bought....yum yum!!!

Ta for now people!!! And have a wonderful day!!! And when it starts raining, start singing the song ok!!! :D TA!

5 comments:

Balqiz said...

Ya la, when I'm PMSing, kalah org pregnant. Dolok, I thought I WAS pregnant when I always mengidam mok berulam la apa la. But tunggu punya tunggu, TEET, darah kluar. Hmmm mmg bukan nasib

felicakes said...

Well when I am PMS-ing, my partner always try to stay away from me and he knows that We have to eat on time if not the fuse even shorter. HAHAHAHA....

Jacqie said...

Balqiz...don't worry..try and try again...;). Miracles do happen!!! One day we both will be pregnant...WOOHOO!!!

Jacqie said...

feli...ur hubby is a smart man! :P

ChiL said...

when my exgf PMS,i pulak sakit2 perut mcm kena operation without bius..hampeh..