Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jogging, Dog Training & Bike Riding - All in an Evening's Work!!! Question is, Will it Happen???

Things I got to do today!!!

I got to start jogging again!!! It's been months now since I last went to Taman Bulatan. Reason for that is because I had a major operation and I had to rest. Besides that, it has been raining none stop like forever. Thank goodness it has finally ended!!! I was lucky to be able to eat and eat and eat when I was recovering from the operation without gaining any weight at all, which was good and not so good at the same time cause I was like 42 kg and apparently I look seriously thin. The good part was that I could eat till my hearts content during Christmas and Chinese New Year. Unfortunately my time has ran out with the not gaining weight cause as of yesterday..I've somehow manage to gain 2kg...woohooo...and that's good I suppose but I need to maintain it and therefore the reason for me to start jogging again....plus I need to change the fat to muscles like how it was before...now only have fat...it even looks scary!!!

I got to train my two puppies to sit and shake hand. Bought them dog biscuits yesterday so will give it a go later. I will most probably be itching like crazy again later since I'm allergic to dogs. So sad but who cares!!! hahaha..I have the Red Tin powder which helps with the itch. I have yet to take any pictures of my puppies but one is called Panda cause he has black patches on his eyes and the other one is called Lulu AKA Piggy cause his tail looks like a pigs tail, and he is white with a tint of brown. I'm clueless to what breed they are but they are so cute and fat!!! I think my mom over feeds them....haha...will try and take some picture later and put it in here!

I got to get my daughter on her bike and give her a 20 minute lesson. I hope I have enough time after I do the two things above.

Let see, if I get out of work at 4.15pm, rush to Taman Bulatan, start jogging at 4.30pm, do 3 rounds to start off with, unlike my 8 rounds that I use to do :( but than again its better than nothing :D. Should finish jogging by 4.45pm...do some stretching and after that will probably leave Taman Bulatan at 4.55pm.

Rush to pick my daughter up at the babysitters at Pink fook (don't ask me why my daughter's babysitter stays so far away, its really a long but very logical story). Should reach her by 5.10pm. Rush home or rather drive more slowly cause daughter is in the car....and should reach home by 5.30pm.

Get my daughter's bicycle out and without changing, get her on the bike and try and teach her how to ride it by saying "Clever Girl" as many times as possible to keep her happy and motivate her at the same time. This will include lots of hugs and kisses. Should finish by 5.50pm by telling her that "its late already and the bugs will start coming out already". That will seriously freak her out and she will then proceed to enter the house...woohooo!!! That's two things down already.

Move towards my mom's house which is connected with mine, since the puppies are there most of the time (there is a door in between our house on the inside, again this is a long story of how my house came to be - lets just say that it makes it so much easier to take care of my mom and have yet have a separate house which was in the beggining a single house...hmmm...ur probably confuse...ok, forget the house) and go teach the puppies to sit and shake hand (while my daughter will be standing on a chair inside the house looking out at me cause she's also scared of dogs, I also don't know why)...the only two things that I know how to do with dogs...haha...I got to try the 'roll-over' trick but let me just start with sit and shake hand first..:D.

And that will end my day!!! Very productive I may say!!! :D. Now lets just see whether all this will really happen or not...haha....

That's it from me!!! Hmmm....I feel like going to shabu-shabu for dinner tonight....yum yum...ahhh....something to think about...mmmm.... ;)

Ta for now!!!

No comments: