Monday, February 16, 2009

My legs have a Life of ITS OWN!!! + Randoms!!!

Sigh..why do I bother jogging??? Now my leg has a life of its own!!! Everywhere hurts cause I did push ups and sit ups as well....hiya...not very smart of me....of course now I'm complaining lah...haha...cause it hurts bah...and its human nature to complain about it.

I guess that's what we have to do to stay healthy....suffer in the beginning and eventually your legs get use to it and your back to normal again!!! Once I'm back to normal again, I'll start bugging everybody else around me to go jogging as well :P

My daughter has improve on her cycling and have managed to paddle and control the handle at the same time...but doesn't really paddle very far. When she stops, I have to push again so she can start paddling again :P. But that's ok cause she's only 3 :)

As for the 4 months old puppies that I have...I have taken some pictures of them but have yet to download it into my computer. Their fat and over fed I may say...but cute lah...my mom says they can't stop eating. My mom feeds that boiled chicken with rice, everyday...so pampered I tell you! Tried training them yesterday as well but they just can't stop moving!!! They can so excited when they see me...that they can't stay still!!! I think the puppies are food crazy....I think one of them can at least understand what sit is but the other one is a bit dense (Lulu) and keeps biting the leg of the one who knows how to sit (Panda). Which gets Panda excited and therefore the continuous movement. I think I need to train them separately.....

Besides the above...nothing much about me lah...oh yah! I did get the new hair cut!!! People around me are being nice and saying that it looks nice...haha...probably looks like crap...thanks peeps!!!

As for Valentines Day, nothing much happen....hubby didn't get me flowers despite me requesting for one...:( was very very upset and he did apologise for not being able to get them cause he was busy Being busy is just a very very bad excuse of not getting flowers...right ladies??? There are so many ways he could have been able to get it for me...sigh... but I was still upset...haha...so bad hoh me...I really was hoping for a rose. We did go out for dinner and he did pay for it...so I guess that made it a bit better, a bit only lah...not much at all, but because I love him I eventually forgave him. Now I'm hoping he remembers my birthday and get me something....fingers cross...maybe I have to give him hints much earlier :P. Sayang he doesn't read my blog :D. But despite all that I still do love him... :)

So yah...that's all the things that are in my head for now...besides work...oh yah...and besides American Idol which is on tonight....WOOHOO!!! Excited, excited!!!

Oklah...ta for now...

1 comment:

Tina said...

i miss babe!!! the albino little piggy puppy. hahaaha