Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tomorrow is THE DAY!!!

Hello People!!!

A quick one for today!!!

I'm back!!! Sorry I haven't been able to blog this pass few days, or more like this pass few weeks. Weeks because I was in KL and days because I was giving space for my dad's 4th year anniversary of his passing. Always an emotional time for me and he deserves a top space in my blog for a few days. Well, now I'm back to my ever so normal self!!! Not going to talk about KL just yet as I've yet to have taken picture of the things I have bought!!! This just proves that I didn't buy my so called camera that I was suppose to buy in KL.....sigh....got carried away with buying shoes and clothes. So buying a camera is postpone to next year. I still have a very old camera at hand....so that will do for the time being. Unfortunately, I didn't being it everywhere I went when I was in KL. I'm sooooo NOT a camera person....I think I've got to learn to be one, if not you guys will be bored as hell reading my blog....

Anyway, the reason I'm blogging tonight is because tomorrow is the Shell Games!!! It has finally arrived!!! I'm not exactly prepared, but than again, I'm not exactly nervous either....hmmm...I guess it just hasn't hit me yet that I'm playing tomorrow or I had a couple of beers that kinda calm my nerves...hmmm...i think its the first!!! Seriously!!! it has yet to hit me....

I wonder how I will do tomorrow....I think I just need to not think so much about it. I hope the girl pool player isn't all that good...that way at least I know we would have a chance of winning!!! I mean the guys on our team are seriously good.....but its me I'm worried about. I'm worried that I would screw up the game for them. However, me saying I'm worried now, is not very helpful cause I sure am not worried at the moment....hmmm...could be the couple of beers that I had. Or I'm just to tired and couldn't be bothered about what's going to happen.

Ok, I'm going on and on about nothing...hahaha....anyway, wish me luck guys....I think I'm going to try and stay calm till the game and during the game! If not, like I said before, I'd probably have to one-go the beer!!! Thank goodness that alcohol and pool comes hand in hand....hahaha. From what I've heard and tried myself, the more you drink, the more accurate you get!!! It's TRUE!!!! but of course, don't over do it lah! That would be considered stupid already :D.

Bah! time to sleep already!!! If not I won't be able to wake up early tomorrow as I've got to go to church as it is a day of obligation and the mass starts ar 6.30am, then I would have to be at KRP at 7.30am for the opening ceremony....WAH! everything is so early tomorrow!!! Ok, ok, better sleep!!!

One more thing (as usual, once I start I just cannot end), I so hope they have people taking pictures during the shell games tomorrow so I can post them up in here....if not....sigh...sorry, no pictures. Hmmmm....maybe I can get my husband to be my photographer for tomoro....hmmm...its a thought! Now, I just need to get him to agree with me on that....hahaha...very unlikely!!! Oklah! Goodnight guys!!! Will promise to post about the things I did in KL(which wasn't much, besides shopping!!!) and about how the Shell games turn out to be!!! :D

P/S. Next weekend I'll be in KK again playing netball!!!! (I miss netball!!! I hope the girls win the shell games this year!!! We have yet to become champions, but I think this year we just might have a chance....especially since it is played on home ground and we have lots of supporters...its just sad that I can't play with them this year....*sniff**sniff*). Anyway, seriously can't wait to start playing netball again and YEAY!!! It's a FREE TRIP lagik tu!!! Screw my ankle!!! I'm going!!! :P

That's it from me!!! TA!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck in ur pool! U've played so many games already.... Just relax and enjoy urself.... Why all the pressure? :D

Balqiz said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!