Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Terrible Grammar from ME!!!

The Terrible Grammar here is referring to the blog I wrote yesterday!!! Hahaha :P I wrote and wrote and wrote and didn't really bother to read back what I wrote....sad to say, it just proves that my brain and my fingers (as in typing) does not co-operate very well :P. I'm positive a few of you saw it but were kind enough not to comment on it :D. You all are such lovely people.

Anyway, lets make fun of me today! Here were the mistakes!!!

First mistake: ...that's the reason why I have closest dating back to 1998 or maybe even 1995!!! - I meant CLOTHES not CLOSEST

Second mistake: I'll frighten everyone tonight by being in it and jumping out of it!!! Hahahah.....*evil grin*. - No mistake in this one but just wanted you all to know that I didn't do it :P me and my daughter went to toysworld instead :P

Third mistake or more like the second mistake as the 'first second mistake' was not a mistake....ok, ok, making you all confuse again, I'll just stick to it being the Third mistake: But than again that would have probably make us OBESE.....you think? I think so! - It should have been, 'But than again, that would make us OBESE....' (something like that lah....haha...the actual sentence just didn't sound right) :D

Fourth mistake: As soon as I got back to Miri and made Ribena Popsicles for my daughter.... - should have been, 'As soon as I got back to Miri, I made Ribena Popsicles for my daughter' ....not sure how I manage to put 'and' instead of a 'comma and an I' .....hmmm....strange....

Fifth mistake: all the time I thought I have one kid, apparently I have TWO!!! - and this one is suppose to be 'all the time I thought I had one kid....'

Sixth mistake: Very strange! Now if you book online and chose to have one baggage to be put in the cargo area, that will cost you RM5. - Hmmm... CHOSE was suppose to be CHOOSE :)

Seventh mistake: It feels like the fuel price increase all over again!!! - Should have been, 'It feels like the "fuel price increase" all over again!!!' (I missed out these two thingies on top " " )

Eight mistake: I didn't manage to go Seraphina cause it was in a different area to Curve. - that was suppose to be, 'I didn't manage to go to Seraphina cause it was in a different are to Curve'.

Ninth mistake (I think this was the best grammar mistake...:P): Well, if it does rain and I happen to be wearing it, I might most probably put the bag in my shoe and go barefooted.... - hmmmm....put the bag in my shoe??? my fingers were totally on a different wave length from my brain at that point of time when I was writing that particular sentence! I swear that in my head I had the sentence put out as 'put the shoe in my bag' (not sure how that mistake happen...haha...oh well...if that was the case, than my shoe will definitely get wet and so would my bag....hahahaha.....what's the possibility of fitting in my bag into my shoe....dah lah I have small feet....hahaha...the possibility is like NONE) :P

Last mistake: And its just slip in with no shoe laces or zip!!! - that was suppose to be 'And its just 'slip in' with no shoe laces or zip' (again I left out the two thingies on top ' ' , hmmm...what do you actually call them ah? I' have no clue what its called at the moment...my retrieval system in my brain is still in sleep mode) :P

And that's it!!!

Actually ah, I think everything I write most of the time doesn't even sound right....haha...but who cares right??? As long as its kinda understandable...correct??? Anyway, happy reading....and I seriously hope I don't spoil the English language for you all...haha...if I did...sorry!!!

Ok Children, that's Class for today!!! ;) TA for now!!!

1 comment:

Balqiz said...

Hah! If I get you to check my grammar, you end up a gramma yourself by the time ur done! Hahahahah I couldnt be bothered anymore with my grammar. I guess I juz wanna write freely without the fuss of checking whether it's right or wrong. freedom baybeh!