Thursday, August 21, 2008

All About ME!!!!

I always wanted to do this tagging thingy but neve really had the chance to do it...I think I did one ages ago...but hey its been awhile....so this particular one I stole for Balqiz blog...sorry babe...I just couldn't resist it!!! So if you feel like you want to know a bit more about me...you may read on...if not...please proceed to the "X" that you see at the corner right of your screen and thank you for dropping by!!! :D And for those of you who are still reading...you guys are wonderful people!!! And those of you who don't want to know about me but is still reading..."make up your mind already!". Ok, ok, lets get started....here is "ME!"...

THREE THINGS

Three names you go by?

1. Jacq

2. Jacqie

3. Sexy!!! (hahaha....how I wish...unfortunately with small boobs and a small ass, sexy pun tidak ada....hahaha...I wonder why my husband married me???...something to ponder!!! Anyway, I only have two names I go by...and that's it...boring leh my life...my name also so boring....:P Eh! actually people do call me by my full name and that is Jacqueline!!! Yeay! I have THREE names that I go by....*Clap Clap...Jacqueline is so Happy* *Smiles Widely*)

Three physical things you like about yourself?

1. I'm pretty Fit! (that doesn't mean I'm pretty and I'm fit, ok....that just means I'm FIT :))

2. My nose I think....it's pretty sharp (and Yes! I do like to use the word "Pretty", its a nicer word to use that saying "Quite", don't you think?). Anyway, my husband thinks my 'nose punya lubang' is huge!!! Hahaha...sadly to say I might have to agree with him...hahaha. Now don't start looking at my nose when you see me....ok? :P

3. Have to be 3 kah? I ran out of physical things that I like about myself...haha...hmmm...my smile??? Make me look cute, I think..... :P Prasan nya aku :D


Three physical things you don't like about yourself?

1. I have KELOIDS!!! and I hate them....they are what you call scarring that doesn't stop growing...and you have to go for injections and use creams to try and flatten them and even after trying all that, it still doesn't want to flatten. But if it does flatten, you still have a scar there that would remind you that you had it. What sucks even more is that, any deep cut you get, you have a high chance after it turning into a keloid....sigh...I have one on my chest so I can't wear low cut blouses....*sniff**sniff*....oh well...life goes on and I'm still trying to get rid of it!!!

2. My boobs??? So small??? Worst after having a baby!!! Seriously!!! First it will look all nice and round when you have milk in them but after the milk has gone.....TA-DA!!! You are boobs-less!!! Hahaha...I just hope it doesn't go Concave...hmmmm.....that's a horrible thought!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh.....TIDAK! And again, life goes on.....
3. My stomach...after having a ceasarean and having a child, your stomach will never be the same again....unless you are one of those very lucky people who doesn't even have a single stretch mark on their stomach!!!....lucky YOU!!!

Three parts of your heritage?
Hmmm...I don't get this question...three parts of your heritage what??? that I like? that I dislike??? HELLO!!! Can be more specific or not??? Anyway, I hantam answer only lah! :P

1. I'm a Chisian (I like being that!!!), Chinese Eurasian....unfortunately my mom's Eurasian consist of Spanish and Filipino...and that means I don't have nice fair skin...instead I'm darker tone...which I don't mine lah...hehe...people do however think I'm Filipino....I don't see it....but I think that's very interesting!!!

2. I enjoy Christmas because of my heritage...my mom actually cooks Turkey, Ham, Roast Lamb, Ox-Tail Stew, French Toast and once in awhile we get Shepherd's PIE!!! YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!! SO looking forward to Christmas Already!!!

3. I can't speak CHINESE and I have a Chinese surname.....WOOHOO!!!! But people don't even believe I'm chinese when they see me. There was this one time (hmmm...I sound like the flute lady in American Pie...hahaha...ok, back to what I was saying) I was in Kuching for holiday with a bunch of friends and it was Puasa time. We went to eat at this place called "Chicken Hartz" and when I was ordering drinks, this person ask me this question "Kitak sik puasa kah?" and I was like "What???" (in my head lah)...but I answered him "No, why? I'm not Muslim", and he didn't believe me you know!!! Ask me for my IC lagik tu!!! So I show him lah...than he terkejut and apologize....haha...that was a very weird experience....


Three things you can't stand?

1. Techno music!!! It makes me feel like I'm having a nightmare!!!

2. Death! Takes away people you love.....

3. Hot hot hot SUN!!! Cannot tahan!!! I sure on Air-Con!!!


Three things that scare you?

1. Dark! I also don't know why. I'm terrified of darknest...I'm so scared that I might encounter
a ghost or soemthing like that. I remember there was this time when I was like 11 years old and I was peeing in the toilet...suddenly there was a black out in Pujut area and I freaked out and ran straight into the wall!!! Hahaha...no of course I think its funny lah....but that time obviously I salah estimate the distance to the door and bang straight into the wall...luckily I just had a bump on my lip and no broken teeth. My parents of course thought it was funny cause I remember them laughing. But from than on, when there is a black-out, I try to remain as calm as possible and look for a candle. Hmmm...come to think about it, it was actually good that I ran into a wall, if not I wouldn't have learn my lesson and would still be running into walls now...hahaha...:P
2. Horror Movies....because it relates to No.1.
3. Bugs!!! I hate them!!! And my daughter hates them too!!! haha....especially CICADA...eeeeee... they will fly here and there and here and there and bang their head here and there and then out of the blue they bang into you and land on you......eeeeeeeeee.....


Three of your favorite shows?

1. Ghost hunter (I know I'm scared of ghost and stuffs like that but this one I cannot resist...cause this one is real. As for horror movies, their exxegeration of the ghosts in there just scares the hell out of me. For example, remember the movie Ju-on, well this ghost lady can walk bah! But why did she have to crawl down the stairs leh??? I cannot understand!!!) :P

2. Private Practice, very entertaining!

3. Ugly Betty, also very entertaining! but nowadays when I put my daughter to sleep, I also go to sleep and that means I hardly even watch tv anymore. Anyway, ugly betty reminds me of me last time...my auntys and uncles use to call me Ugly Duckling...not infront of melah but behind my back and I never knew that till about 5 years ago when my aunts and uncles came down from Canada and told me, you know....so bad kan they all...hahaha....even once I ask my mom, why my sister pretty and I am not, and my mom just said "It's ok dear, you are beautiful inside"....Wah...you know how that felt, it was like confirming my suspicions that I was ugly...hahaha....thank God somewhere along the line I grew out of it...now not too bad lah...not drop dead gorgeous but oklah :P


Three of your favorite Japanese animes?

1. Sorry people.....I just don't watch Japanese animes....dah lah no time to watch my favourite shows, apa lagik this one :P Hmmm...does Ultraman Tiga counts??? hahaha...I only watch that when my daughter wants to watch...haha....yes, yes, she's a girl and she is suppose to be watching girlie cartoons....I know, I know...but its her taste and she has her own personality and I know I use to watch batman, transformers, masks and thunder cats when I was a kid...so I think she has every right to watch whatever she wants too...correct??? I also watched He-man!!! Hahaha...the good old days!!!

2. - NA -

3. - NA -


Three of your favorite current songs?

1. Unbelievable by Craig David
2. Hate that I love You by Rihana ft Chris Brown

3. No Air by Jordan Brown ft Chris Brown


Three movies you can watch over and over again?

1. Sound of Music ....hahaha...I think I've watched this like zillion times!!!!

2. My fair lady...I especially love it when she can finally speak proper English....and the part where she swallow a marble and and the guy tells her, its ok, he has more...and....ok, ok I'm getting carried away, I bet none of you have ever seen the movie at all :( ...you should! It's really good!!!

3. The Lake House, such a cool movie....if only it can really happen in real life :D. Than again I looovvvveeeee Comedy Romance Movies or any Romance Movies....sigh...can't blame me, I'm a pieces!!! :P

Three of your everyday essentials?

1. Eye Liner

2. Eye Brow Liner to darken my not so dark eyebrows which I probably inherited from my parents.....duh...stating the obvious :P

3. Face Powder, just to make me look younger and to cover my eye bags :(

Three things that you are wearing right now?

1. Jeans bought in 2004 in Penang during my honeymoon :D

2. A blouse which I bought in 2000 :D

3. Shoes which I bought very recently from NOSE :) Well, one new thing is better than none....kan?


Three things you want in a relationship?

1. Love - The main thing in a relationship...don't you think? Without it, its difficult for a relationship to work.
2.Trust - so he doesn't keep calling me and asking me where I am...

3. Lots of hugs - I just love hugs....nice strong ones that makes me feel secure!


Three physical things about the opposite gender that appeals to you?

1. Nice built....not too skinny.

2. Strong arms...so I can get nice strong hugs :P

3. A nice face to look at...:D No need to be handsome....just a nice face to look at :)


Three bad habits?

1. I love to bite my fingernails....it's a really bad habit!!!

2. Yawn without closing my mouth!!! A very bad habit indeed....I've yet to have a fly fly into my mouth yet....if it does than I'll probably learn my lesson :P

3. I like to slouch and not sit straight....signs of me being lazy but very bad for my posture....I have to always keep reminding myself that I slouch...like now!!!


Three of your favorite hobbies?

1. Eating!!! I love FOOD!!!

2. Sleeping!!! Who doesn't!!!

3. Playing with my daughter.....she's cute I just can't help it :D


Three careers you're considering or currently pursuing?

1. To get into the HR line...if possible lah....

2. And that's it...I only have one...:D

3. - NA -


Three places you want to go on vacation?

1. Canada cause my relatives are there....I so miss them...my late dad's brothers all reminds me of my dad....sigh....I miss my dad :(

2. Australia, back to wear I studied before so I can bring my family around....such a beautiful place!!!

3. PARIS!!! I also don't know why I want to go there...movies talk about it so much that I also cannot tahan and want to go...hmmm...but than again maybe to Japan??? Than can go to Disneyworld!!! Hiyah! I'm so fickle minded lah....mana-mana also can lah...as long it has four seasons!!!!


Three things you want to do before you die?

1. Go to confession so I can go straight to heaven :D

2. Go to confession again, just in case I miss out anything!!!

3. Say sorry to all the people I have hurt!!! So I again can go straight to heaven!!! :P


Three things that you are stereotypically a girl?
1. I enter every shoe shop I pass without fail!!!

2. I have to go shopping if I'm travelling and must by shoes!!!

3. If got clothes discount, I sure there one!!!


And that's it people!!! Now you can say, I know who Jacqueline is!!! She's such a sweet girl at heart!!! hahaha....again....prasan nya aku!!! That's it from me!!! TA!!! Love you guys!!!

4 comments:

Balqiz said...

I'm sooooo happy someone actually copy my tag! I wanna tag some people but takut they say menyusahkan jak ompuan bahlol tok but now i know ur ok with tagging, i'm gonna tag you in the future!

Btw, monday tok, i'll drop by ur office. I wanna see your nose hahahahaha

Balqiz said...

Jacq, I tagged you! No life ma me

Anonymous said...

well you should try yawning here during the summer. that will teach you not to yawn with your mouth wide open. Gerenti got fly go in one. AHAHAHAH...

I bite my nails too I bite it very very badly.

Jacqie said...

Feli....I was a it smarter when I was staying in perth...hahaha. When I was out an about, I try not to talk also...:P The flies are crazy there!!! :D