Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why does this always happen??? Why ah???

Hey peeps....sorry haven't written for awhile. Been very busy with work and I think after the my surgery, I seem to get tired very easily. Plus the fact that my period went bonkers this month after the surgery. I thought I was bleeding to death...hahaha...yes yes I'm over exaggerating ...but it was a lot!!!

Sorry for being so informative....hahaha....anyway, I had to change my pad every two to tree hours for the first 3 days. I got so worried that by the 3rd day I called my Doc's office but he wasn't in. So I got the lady nurse working there to get him to call me back the next morning. However, the next morning when I got the call from his office, my bleeding had subsided. WHY AH? Why always like that ah??? When you finally call the doc and get through to him, it always so happen that everything is ok already.

Another example of this that happen the same week as the above was when I called the Astro installation person because I could only see the blank screen for all my astro channel the morning after the thunder storm. I looked high and low for an astro installation guy's number, which I finally found. So I told him to drop by during lunch to check what's wrong with my astro. He did drop by and guess what??? MY ASTRO WAS WORKING PERFECTLY FINE!!! And the worst part was, I still had to pay him for just switching off and on my astro.....AHHHHHH!!! Why does that always happen??? It so "MURPHY'S LAW"!!!

Anyway, besides that nothing else happen. Am trying to get pregnant now and hopefully I get lucky this first time round ;) I will be the happiest person in this planet earth if that really did happen....:D Wish me all the best!!!

By the way, have I ever introduced to you my 3 beautiful dogs??? Well, here they are....TA-DA!!!

This is Princess Pink Paw...the climbing puppy I mentioned about a few blogs ago. She's a bit bigger now so she can't climb anymore... :P We adopted her from my mom's friend who travels a lot so couldn't take care of her....

And here is Fluffy with her head out of the gate, my mom picked her up from the shoplot behind out house. The one next to her is Lulu our white albino dog :D, whose mom was our dog but died off mouse poisoning when we were trying to kill of the mouse in our house...so sad kan??? That's why we don't use that anymore....:( They are all local dogs but they are very much loved by us. Cute or not???

Alright...that's it for now. TA!!!

No comments: