Thursday, April 8, 2010

Surgery a success, I may say...and I'm Still ALIVE!!!

First of all, Thank You Lord for keeping me alive!!! :D You're the best!!!

Ok, now to my actually topic, I'm finally out of Columbia Asia and recovering at home...so much for wanting to be discharge on the same day...unfortunately Dr.Mattu didn't agree with that....hahhaha...and I suppose he knows best :D.

Anyway, the good news is that he has manage to unblock one of my tubes, the left one that was clubbed. But he also did say that due to it being clubbed, the tube had some damages and he did what he could. He did also mention that if I do miss my period, to make sure to check with him immediately just in case it might be another ectopic pregnancy again and he can try and save my tube again. So its good to go for now!!! My factory is now open again for production :P. Let's pray that a little angel comes along in the next few months and I'll be the happiest person alive and I think my daughter would be very excited as well....cause she has been asking for a brother and sister for so long already :D.

So fingers cross and lots and lots of prayers from now on :). Even though the percentage of getting pregnant is still low...but its still a way higher percentage than it previously was....so am happy nevertheless. And like I said previously, if nothing happens then at least I can say I tried rather then regretting for not doing it :D

Thanks again for all the prayers...and stay tune...

"Nothing is impossible for God!!!"

3 comments:

jfook said...

Glad to hear that. May God bless you.

Jacqie said...

Thanks Jfook!

Simple❤Nice❤Me said...

GOD bless... hope to hear ur good news soon JAQ