Monday, April 5, 2010

Going for Laparoscopic Surgery in 2 Days Time...and Hoping for the BEST!!!

Last week I decided that I might as well get my fallopian tubes fixed, so I met up with Dr.Mattu last Monday to arrange a schedule to do so.

So my laparoscopic surgery to fix my tubes will be done this Thursday. Please do pray for me so that it would be a success and I will be able to conceive again and get the miracle baby that I have been longing for :D. Well, if it isn't successful and I don't get pregnant, well at least I can said I tried, rather than not doing anything about it and regretting in the future...true kan??? So whatever it is, I'm all go for the surgery and will be optimistic about it!!! After that, I'll leave it up all to God and his plans for me :D.

For those of you who have not followed me previously, I'll give you a quick update on the reason for the surgery. In Dec 2008 I had an ectopic pregnancy. Lost the baby (obviously) and my right tube burst. Therefore it had to be stitched up. So one tube down. Then apparently the doctor found out that my left tube was clubbed....and that meant, I have two tubes down....doctor said chances of getting pregnant is very very low (my translation for that is, its close to nothing...probably like 0.1% chance). Despite what she said, I've been trying to get pregnant for the last year....and obviously not successful. Therefore my decision for the surgery :D. Can't do IVF cause its against the Catholic church...so fingers cross!!! Woohoo!!! So that's the story!

Anyway, I'm hoping to check-into Columbia Asia in the afternoon and Check-out in the evening on the same day :). That way I get to go home and sleep on my 'ever so comfortable bed' instead of the 'ever so hard bed' in Columbia...:P.

I can't wait for it to be over!!! Will let you know how it turns out on Friday and what the doctor says :D.

That's it from me for today.....over and out!!!

2 comments:

Ling said...

All the best to u, dear....hope everything will go well =)

shay_muris said...

yeay..u're pregnant now..congratulation..when is ur due date?..