Saturday, April 3, 2010

TA-DA!!! The Tinkerbell Costume I MADE (out of Recycled Materials)!!!

Finally it was the Fancy Dress day and I finally manage to modify her recycle tinkerbell costume to stay on her and make her look all cute ;). But trust me it wasn't easy!!! She didn't win anything though as some parents were way more creative than I was!!! I am however very very very proud of her as she was so brave to go up the stage without even being nervous. She was more excited than anything else...good for her :D. Much as I may hate to admit it, my daughter has grown up way too fast for my liking :(.

Anyway, pictures are as below....

This is the picture of the stage that they were to parade on...

This is my little girl in her tinkerbell outfit that I made!!! Not bad le...at least she looked really cute!!! ;) I even made her shoes!!! She was the first participant to go up, hence the number 1 tag on her...this was taken in the room where they changed into their costumes...


That's Sera and the mermaid!!! More creative le the other mom :P I should have thought of making yellow hair for Sera as well...hahaha...

Here we have Tinkerbell, Batman, and Wall-E!!! They all look so cute don't they!!!

That's my girl! All smiley with her straw wand, which was pretty useful as a fan to fan her self when she was up there as it was pretty hot that morning...

Picture taken when she was coming down the stage....kesian her, sweating already....I bet Batman and Wall-E must have been drenched wet under their costume :P

Tinkerbell and the Mermaid with their prizes...the mermaid was 4th and my daughter got no number...kesian....hahaha....but nevertheless everyone got something to take home and she was more than happy with it....the mom AKA me however was not very happy...hahaha...cause my costume didn't win anything!!! After all the work I put into it!!! Hahaha....sigh....can't win everything can we :P

And here is a picture of one of the Level 3 girls....she won 1st place. If you look closer you will see that the mermaid skirt she is wearing is made out of the can opener thingy...I have no idea where the mom manage to get so many of those neither can I imagine how long it took for her to sew it on. But kudos to the mom....all the effort was worth it!!! Unlike mine...hahaha :P

And that's it from me for now. Tune in tomorrow to see a picture of my little climbing Princess!!! She's a one month old puppy who can climb!!! Go figure!!! I'm not kidding!!! Her full name is Princess Panda Pink Paw....hahaha...the name was given to her by her first owner who couldn't keep her cause she travelled a lot....it was initially Princess Pink Paw....then when my daughter saw it, she added the Panda into it. So, stay tune!!! Till tomorrow!!!

No comments: