Saturday, April 10, 2010

Resting at home is so BORING!!!

Still resting at home and getting bored cause I'm unable to do anything. All I do is watch tv and sleep...and can you imagine that the doctor gave me two weeks medical leave!!! What am I going to do peram at home!!!

Ahhhhhhhh...I'll go crazy!!! Hahaha...anyway, I don't care, I'm going back to work on Monday. I work in an office and I sit all day anyway so there is no harm I can do to myself...true or not? At least then I'll be productive finishing up my work then staying at home :D

Last night hubby was so funny, I was sleeping on my right side and he said "Can sleep like that kah?" and I said "Can, why? You think my insides will all fall to the right is it?" and he said "Yah!" and I started laughing and he started laughing too....hahaha...so funny him. I can't blame him if he thinks the inside of me is so fragile after the operation. I was worried too at first but then I couldn't sleep straight all the time. My bum keeps getting numb...so screw it, hahaha...I slept which ever direction I wanted to. I'm still ok today so that means nothing fell apart inside...phew... :D

Oklah..that's it from me...back to trying to rest....or facebooking...haha....

Ta for now!!!

2 comments:

Theeggyolks said...

have a good rest XD

Ken Wooi said...

maybe taking up a hobby? gardening? baking? =)