Monday, August 3, 2009

X-Ray of my Broken Nose :)

Sigh....I don't even know how to look at X-rays....how do we actually see that my nose is broken??? The only thing that came to my mind when I saw this X-Ray was, 'Wah! I have such a small head and it looks like a monkeys head!!!' Its a wonder that I'm not that smart...hahaha...my skull so kecik!!! :P

That's me on the wheelchair with an Ice pack!!! Can you seem me smilling??? :P And behind me from left to right is Sylvia and Farah :D. The one taking the picture is En! Thanks babe...without you I'll be pictureless :(

And sadly....those are the only pictures I have....cannot even see my broken nose :(

Oh well....life goes on!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

blh buat operation idung mancung!

nice

Lady Antz said...

actually, i want to take picture of ur broken nose but too scared to ask u last time... org tgh sakit, want to take picture pulak... hehehe ;p

Jacqie said...

En, you should have!!! :P I wasn't in so much pain wat! :P

Balqiz said...

Takut2 gik rasa mok bukak this post when I saw the title. Takut you show a gruesome image of a bleeding nose. Glad everything's okay with u now though ^.^ Get well soon!