Tuesday, August 4, 2009

5 Years Ago Today My Dad Died of a Heart Attack...4th August 2004


5 years ago today my dad died of a heart attack


Dad, you're still missed!!! A lot!!!

I know you're looking down at us all the time, but it just isn't the same as you being around

I wish I could hug you and give you a peck on the cheeck

But I guess the only thing I can do is look into the sky and send a kiss your way


Unfortunately today is pretty hazy, so my kiss might very likely get loss in the haze :P

But then again, I'm sure being in heaven has given you special powers to look through all the haze and find that kiss of mine :D


So here it is "MWAHS!!!"...and hoping you catch it!!!


One more thing Dad, can you please talk to God and get him to send us some rain here in Miri? You can see for yourself how hot it is :P

THANKS DADDY!!! And am so glad I have special connections in heaven ;) Love you Daddy!!!


I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!


Mwahs mwahs mwahs!!!

No comments: