Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm bored!!! I'm tired!!!

Hello peeps!!!

I'm so tempted to write about the canning sentence of Kartika...but there is so much talk about it that I just couldn't be bothered anymore. It's strange how they manage to catch this lady when there are so many other muslim guys out there drinking too....I'm actually surprise that they didn't catch any guys and they only caught her. Or could I be missing out on some other news??? Oh well.....wouldn't make much difference if I agree to it cause somebody said it Tun Mahathir's blog that non-Muslims shouldn's have a say in it...so I'm keeping quiet...haha...though I think its hilarious that they are canning someone for driking beer.....oh well....life goes on....and I will shut up about this for now :D

Now to something that you probably won't read...haha..I got tagged...

1.If you married the person you last texted, what would your last name be?
**Hmmm...first of all, I'll be a lesbian if I was married to her and my name would probably be Jacqueline Giom :P

2.What did you do today?
**Work, and hopefully I'll be able to go for a jog later :D

3.Do you know a secret about your last featured friend that would embarrass them
**I must be super dense today cause I don't even understand this question....sigh...

4.What is one fact about the last person who called you?
**She loves to sing :)

5.Last time you were on the phone?
**About an hour ago....

6.What’s for dinner?
**Who knows...my MIL is cooking ;) Lucky me!!!

7.Ever fought with someone older or younger?
**Yup!!! my 4 year old daughter....its pretty useless fighting with her...she always has such logical answers...kids these days are so much wiser than we were when we were their age!!!

8.How many e-mail addresses do you have?
**3 I think....or is that 4....but I only check 2 :P

9.Last time you washed your hair?
**The day before yesterday....the weather nice bah...no need to wash so many times :P

10.Do you like Oreo’s?
**Depends on the time of the month :P

11.Can you ice skate?
**Definitely!!! Easy Peasey!!!

12.Do you have a brother?
**Nope....abang angkat ada...not sure how many.....hahaha...my mom says she has many sons from church....:P

13.Do you know how to change a diaper?
**Mestilah! I have one anak already bah...if not me change who leh???

14.Do you keep a planner?
**Yup, which I hardly use :P

15.What kind of mood are you in?
**I'm in a tired mood.....

16.Do you take out the trash?
**Once in a blue moon....

17.What’s the best part about being single?
**You have all the time in the world for yourself :P But wouldn't trade my daughter for singlehood....love her to bits!!!

18.Do you watch “The Hills”?
**What's that??? Manjalara adalah....but the hills??? Sigh...its so obvious I'm a Malaysian :D

19.Who are you thinking of right now?
**Wah! you think I so multitasking wan kah??? I'm typing and thinking of how to answer the questions in here and you think I have the time to think about someone at the moment....APU!!!

20.Wearing any bracelet?**Hahaha....I just realized I don't even have my watch on....:P Apa lagik wear bracelet :P

21.What are you doing now?**Duh!!! obviously typing and answering these questions here....this is not a very smart question to ask....

22.Who was the last person that helped you stop crying?
**My daughter...:D She always tells me "It's ok mummy, it's ok..."

23.Who do you trust with your life?
**My mom and my daughter :D....I love my hubby....but not so sure whether I could trust him with my life....hahaha...:P

24.If you could change your name to anything what would it be?
**I like my name despite it being quite common :D

25.Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
**Ya...definitely!!!

26.Have you ever talked on the phone while in the shower?
**Is that possible??? Sik rosak kah the phone???

28.What are your parents middle names?
**Mom is Jean and Dad is Christopher

29.Righty or Lefty?
**Righty like the majority....

30.Favorite juice?
**Carrot and Orange

31.Have you had the chicken pox?
**Yup!

32.Have you had a sore throat?
**Yah! Like once a year....

33.Who knows you the best?**My mom and my sis! :)

34.Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
**Glasses...

35.Last person to see you cry?
**Personal question leh....

36. People u tag!**Ernyza!!!

1 comment:

Lady Antz said...

hahahaha terkejut saya see my name so big in the end! haha..

ok2, will do this in my next entry ;D hehehe..