Thursday, April 14, 2011

Voting is TOMORROW!!! Jeng Jeng Jeng!!!

The day that everybody is waiting for is just around the corner!!! So Mirians, vote wisely!!!


Whether it be,


BN


or

DAP

Let's all try to be as civilised as we possibly can tomorrow :) After all, we are all Mirians wanting the best for our dearest Miri. Right??? :D


Note: The logo's in there are put randomly. I didn't choose one over the other. So please don't criticise me....


All the best Mr.DAP and Mr.BN for tomorrow!!!


In my area its either Mr. Fong Pau Teck or Mr.Andy Chia...and MY CHOICE IS....(drum roll)....trtrtrtrrtttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtrrrrrtrtrtr........ takkan lah I tell you, haiz...nanti percuma saja I kena sumpah.....hahaha...:P


I must say despite all the growing tension, this is going to be one hell of an election in Miri, never like before. It will indeed be very exciting to find out who WINS!!! Feels like the WORLD CUP all over again...hahaha...


Happy Voting Peeps!!!


Ta for now!!! And sleep well tonight everyone, if you can :D


Over and out!!!

No comments: