Sunday, April 3, 2011

Gloomy Blog??? No lah!!! :P

If you are wondering why my blog looks so gloomy....its not!!! Hahaha...it's just that since I'm not good at designing blogs or trying to figure out how to use one that can be found when you google..I've decided to just use the template that blogspot already has... :P Can't blame me for not being web designing/web copying (or whatever you call it, hahaha, I hope you get what I'm trying to say :P) literate!!!


It's either I blame it on NO TIME to LEARN...or I blame it on NOBODY WANTS TO TEACH ME!!!

But in plain fact, I'm just TOO LAZY TO LEARN and TOO LAZY TO ASK SOMEBODY TO TEACH ME... :P

So welcome to my new looking blog which probably will look like a lot of other ppl's one out there :D. Nevertheless, I'm happy with it. And it ain't gloomy!!! It's just that I like rain and I like the darker colours to it... :P

Seriously, If you knew me, I'm one HAPPY HAPPY person!!! So whatever you do, don't judge the person by its blog... ;) Then again, the picture of my daughter smilling, should be a good contrast to the colours in there :P.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know, just in case you thought that I have gone into some weird form of depression :P. Trust me, I'm still the same old me.


That's it from me, over and out!!!

2 comments:

Balqiz said...

Nice! Better than before. I can help you design a blog header if you want (^_^)

Jacqie said...

OK babe!!! Will let you know what I want in it :D. Love ya!!!