Monday, April 11, 2011

To Vote or Not to Vote....that is the QUESTION....

So I have been contemplating this pass week on whether I should vote or not. Haha...I know as a Sarawakian, it's my duties to do so....but have you seen how aggresive it is this year??? It makes me so tempted to just stay away from my duties to do so....


All I hear is people saying bad things about one party or the other...if you check out miricommunity.net, people are getting aggressive!!! I mean seriously, just because one person say something about another party that you don't like, you don't have to push your opinion on them as well. I mean everybody has a right to their own opinion, so lets no push it till we start getting to aggressive. I know everybody means well, but I feel this is getting out of hand and Miri people are losing their "BEING NICE" ways. Come on Mirians....lets try to be civilised...can we???

I'm sure in everybody's minds, everybody has basically decided who they intend to vote for. I know for me, I have...but I ain't gonna tell no one...cause if I do, someone will probably try to enforce their opinions on me....which I really don't like and I think a lot of people don't either. And I'm guessing you would feel the same way.


I know there are a lot of questions out there, like, should we vote for the young or the old, should we vote for the more experience or the inexperience??? Should we vote for change or should we just remain the same??? If we vote for change will Miri develop faster??? Do we want Miri to develop any faster than it already is??? If we vote for no change, will Miri continue to grow as it is now??? And do we want it too???


Questions, questions and more question.


At the end of it all, we just have to wait and see the outcome at the end of this week.


I wish all parties GOOD LUCK!!! And may the best win!!! (without any aggression and chaos, that is).


That's it from me. Cheers! and have a Blessed Day ahead!!!

No comments: