Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A New Year, A New Beginning!!! :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!

I know its been like forever since I wrote on my blog....it was the Holidays and my daughter was with me so it was pretty difficult to get onto the computer at home. When she was asleep, I was asleep too....haha....therefore no blogging. Got back to work on Tuesday but was busy catching up with work as I was basically away from the office for almost 3 weeks. As for today, a bit more freer to start writing something here :D.

So, its the new year for a new beginning. I've come to terms that I might never have another child and if God gives me one....I'll definitely be the happiest person alive. With this said, I'm not going to try and try and try and be depress every month when my period comes cause that will definitely not work....true? It's like Murphy's Law, the more you want a baby, the harder it is to get pregnant. The more you don't want one, the likelier you are to get one. Does that make sense??? I mean seriously, if you really think about it, couples who are not married seem to be getting pregnant here and there and than getting married. But those who are married seem to have a hard time getting pregnant....for quite a number of cases lah....:P. Strange isn't it...:). Of course I still think its wrong to have sex before marriage....but that's what I think lah....I hope no one gets offended here :D

Anyway, I've name my little girl who is in heaven....I've named her Sabella Solomon. Sabella means "Consecrated to God" and she is consecrated to God so I thought that name really fits her :D. Its actually spelled "Sabela" but I added another "l" to make it look nicer...haha...you know how we humans are...never satisfied with anything :P.

As for my little Seraphina....she has started school already!!! I'll talk about that and put a picture of her with her uniform in tomorrow's blog :D

That's it from me for today. like I said, a new year with a new beginning and lots and lots of BABY DUST to those who have been trying and will be trying for a little bundle of joy this year. God Bless You All!!!

Love, ME!!!! Ta for now!!!

6 comments:

jennykoo said...

That's such a beautiful name for your daughter. :)

Jacqie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacqie said...

Thank you Jenny!!! You just made my day!!! :D

Xquisite Xpressions said...

Sabella - What a special and unique name and it sounds beautiful. Lovely name for a girl!

I admire how strong and positive you have been through all this, but it is no surprise as those are the great qualities about you. :)

God Bless and I wish that many miracles will come your way in this new year.

Love and hugs.....

Xquisite Xpressions said...

By the way, this is Daphne and that's my comment above. Forgot that I had used my company name when I previously logged into the blog. Haha.

Jacqie said...

Thank you so much Daphne...you've always been such a dear friend :D and Happy New Year dear.

Anyway, now that I most probably will only have one child, this means that I probably have more money to spend on travelling...haha...got to go to Penang one of these days to PARTY!!! :P