Thursday, March 26, 2009

So sorry for not writing like FOREVER!!! :P

Sorry guys, I know its been like forever since I wrote on my blog. Its not easy being a working mom...:P Yes, that's just very bad excuse. Its just that I've been very very busy with work that its ridiculous. I finally settled most of the stuff so I'm now here writing in my blog.

A lot of things have happen since the last time I wrote. For example, I've turned 30, and I'm not even sure how to feel about it.....hahaha....I suppose its just a number...don't you think. I swear I still look like I'm 25...haha....that's just me trying to make myself happy :D.

Besides that, I've dressed up as Tinker Bell during my anual dinner, cause the theme was Disney!!! I think I look very cute in the outfit...hahaha... I mintak puji!!! Well, judge for yourself, picture is as below :D. It was a pretty enjoyable night and our team did a singing performance where we sang and dance to 'Bare Neccesities' by Jungle Book and 'Mercy' by Duffy. I think after about 5 practices, we somehow manage to pull through and did pretty well. We even won for Best Performace!!! For our winnings, we won RM500, which we have decided to use it for a BBQ at PBC. A big thanks to the musicians, who are my colleagues and my hubby ;). I always got to give my hubby credit cause I think he's a really good guitarist!!! Overall it was a good night since I got to bring her a RM10 Parkson voucher which I used to buy my daughter a Barbie Doll Colouring Set kit :). She loves it and I do to...and we both get to colour, which I enjoy as well since I'm a child at heart ;). Hubby enjoys it too :P. So it's pretty much a win-win situation!!! :D I also brought back a Body Shop gift for winning 3rd in best dress and a manual massage thingy with a towel from Aussino from a game. Didn't win the 32 inch Flat Screen LCD TV...*sniff**sniff*...but that's oklah....at least I brought back something than nothing....true or not??? :P

That's me and my hubby...:D

That's us performing....see I sing, so semangat some more...haha...see! my mouth open so big!!! :P

The musicians....my hubby with the guitar, my colleague with the banjo....another collegue at the far end playing the bongos (small version of it) and another colleague which can't be seen in here playing the basso (I think that is what you call it, its the really really huge Guitar that plays very deep chords).

That's me with the winners of the best dress. The one on the right is Pocahontas, she won the 1st prize!!! And the one on the left is the Mermaid, and she won 2nd prize!!! Not sure why I'm in the middle, since I won 3rd prize :P

As for the complaints about being married in my few previous blogs....well, its improving :). I still love the hubby and he's definitely working hard at this marriage...and that makes me happy....I love you sweetheart, if you are reading this :D.

Either than that, its EARTH DAY tomorrow!!! And don't forget the EARTH HOUR from 8.30pm to 9.30 pm!!! Hmmm...I think I should write this in another blog. This particular one deserves its own blog.
Ok than, that's it from me!!! Sorry for keeping you all waiting. Will promise to try my very very very very very very very very very very very very very very best to update my blog on a daily basis!!! :D

Cheers, Jacqie!

No comments: