Friday, March 21, 2014

SUPER MOM??? Trying to be...hahaha - EXERCISE & playtime with my KIDS...whom I love to bits!!!

Yesterday was a very productive day. I had an awesome workout at Canada Hill at my pace...which was even more awesome cause I almost killed myself in the process of trying to beat my personal time...hahaha... like I said before... sometimes I still think I'm 20yo. Today however, my muscles are aching!!! But that just proves that I had an awesome workout yesterday!!! WOOHOOO!!!!

So this is what happen...

4.30pm - Left Office
4.40pm - Got home to change
4.50pm - Pick Baby Josiah from his Nursery
4.55pm - Send him Home to my MIL and Mom (Thank goodness for them)
4.56pm - Left Home to head to Canada Hill
5.06pm - Reached Canada Hill and Waited for my colleague
5.10pm - Went in myself cause my colleague said he will be late..
5.15pm - Started my Hike at Hill No.2
5.45pm - Came out at Hill No.6 breathless cause I was trying to catch up with an Apek infront of me.     Found out that he was an impossible target...hahaha....
5.55pm - Left Canada Hill to pick up my Baby number 2, Mr. Jairus
6.05pm - Reached the Babysitters house, only to find it in a mess with Chairs being moved to the front of the door cause Mr.Jairus was trying to build a house....
6.07pm - Left the Babysitters house with Mr.Jairus in the car telling me he wanted to play ball
6.20pm - Reached home and moved the other car out of the car porch area so Mr.Jairus could kick the ball around. Carried little Mr. Josiah while kicking ball with Mr.Jairus cause Mr.Josiah was screaming his head off in the walker cause he wanted to be carried. Hubby came out to kick the ball around too...I thought that was superb cause this made it a family bonding time. Mr.Josiah had a good time laughing while I kicked the ball cause he thought it was super hilarious but after about 5 minutes into it, he didn't find it funny anymore.
6.30pm - Miss Seraphina decided to join us after she came out from the shower. So all five of us were outside in our little car porch area chasing the ball around. AWESOME RIGHT??? I thought it was.
6.45pm - It was getting dark...so told Mr.Jairus that the birds are heading home and to say Goodbye and Goodnight...and that is exactly what he did....then we all went inside.
6.47pm - I went to have a shower cause I finally realised that I stink!!! SO BAD!!!
6.55pm - Food set out for everyone to eat while I put the little Mr.Josiah to sleep.
7.15pm - My turn to eat!!! Mr.Jairus and Miss Seraphina was still eating...you know how kids are...they take forever to eat....
7.30pm - Headed over to my mom's side of the house cause Mr.Jairus wanted to play Drums on the chair (drum sticks were chopsticks...we had to be creative here..hahaha)...didn't want him to wake the baby up. After awhile, the hubby was with the chopsticks hitting the chair and so was my daugther who was also singing at the same time. Song for the night was the Cup Song from Pitch Perfect. Mr.Jairus was with the guitar...

7.50pm - Mr.Josiah decided he should wake up so he doesn't miss the fun...
8.00pm - Chased everyone into the bedroom to sleep.
8.30pm - Miss Seraphine was knocked out.
9.00pm - The Boys were knocked out and after that I was knocked out....

The end...it was definitely a super productive day yesterday....and I loved it!!!

By the way, do you know that it is always good to start teaching your kids to live a healthy lifestyle... this is how it can be done.... INTRODUCING to you my DARLING SISTER with Miss Seraphina & Mr.Jairus doing the push ups!!! TA-DA!!! haha...looks more like a mermaid... hahaha


And that's it from me!!! Thanks for reading!!! Psst...don't forget to exercise today yah!!! Skipping also can...walk with the kids outside also can...anything also can...as long as you exercise...ok? Alrighty! Over and out!!!

No comments: