Sunday, August 4, 2013

FOR SALE - Charm Bracelet for CAT LOVERS!!!

Morning Blog world and Mirians!!!....This is my latest creation yesterday....Made especially for Cat Lovers. The Cat Mask Charm represents the mysteriousness of Cats. The Circle Charm next to the Cat Mask states "Friend" behind it, as cats are our friends. Note that there are 9 Pearls all together on this Charm Bracelet, representing the 9 lives that cats have.

Selling for only RM35 and limited to ONE only. On a first come first serve basis ;). Let me know if you are interested by PM'ing me on my Jacqie's Charm Bracelet Facebook Site.

Note: I made a Dog Lovers Charm Bracelet as well, and somebody bought it for their Puppy!!! Never really thought my Bracelets could be used in that way...hahaha...so if you are interested to make one for your Puppy as well, do let me know!!! Thanks!!!! Over and Out!!! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG what a pretty bracelets. This is my first time to this site but my friend has told me about your work and you are very very good!
Charm bracelets