Friday, July 22, 2011

Swallowed a Basketball???

that's how big i am now!!! and ppl keep telling me i look like i swallowed a basketball. hahaha... well, am waiting for the time till the little basketball pops out :p. i look so fat already, sigh... but doc says i need to put on weight cause apparently to him, i have yet to put on enough... but i think i have. worried i can't lose it le... but nowadays can't really help it cause i crave for a lot of chocolates and cakes!!! oh well. like i said in my previous post, 3 more weeks to go... woohoo... can't wait to get back into my jeans again :)

ok, that's it from me, sorry about all the small caps, this is the first time i'm blogging using my bb and th caps doesn't seem to work...or more like i don't know how to use it... haha.. sad sad ;p.

goodnight for now!

No comments: