Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Me Time!!!

Today I'm on leave and I'm going to have some ME-TIME!!! I've planned so many things in my head yesterday but I doubt I'm going to do them all today. Here's my list of what I'm going to do:

8.00am : Go jogging at Taman Bulatan but not possible due to haze...might die inhaling all that smoke! So second option, go to the Gym instead.

9.30am : Go for a hair wash

10.30am : Go for a body massage

11.30am : Go for lunch with Mom and Robin

1.00pm : Go home and nap

2.00pm : Go shopping for sunglasses and go windown shopping

4.00pm : Relax and watch TV

5.00pm : Go play Netball

6.30pm : Pick my daughter up from the babysitter

END of ME-TIME....

So as you can see I basically have the whole day plan! But since it's 9.45am now and I have yet to go to the gym....I think quite a number of the things on the list will not be done. Now my ME-TIME goes like this:

9.30am : Write something on my blog cause I promise to do it once every two days :P

10.00am : Get myself to the gym

11.30am : Come home and shower and wash my hair myself

12.00noon : Lunch with Mom and Robin

1.30pm : Go home and rest a bit

2.00pm : Go sunglasses shopping and window shopping

4.00pm : Come home and rest a bit

5.00pm : Go play netball

(I'm beggining to wonder whether I need all this exercise...hmmm...got to go check my weight....hold on ah......ok back...I'm 45.5kg. Not too bad lah for my height :P)

6.30pm : Go pick my daughter

END of ME-TIME :D By the way, for married ladies out there, it's good to have Me-Time and love yourself. It pretty difficult to love the people around you if you don't love yourself first. So, give yourself time to be pampered and to do whatever you like to do before you burn yourself out! Alright???

Tomorrow is a public holiday and my daughter will be around so it'll be HER-TIME this while weekend :P. Though tomorrow will be me and my hubby's 5 years of being married!!! Who would have guessed that we've managed to pull through!!! Very tough but we did it nevertheless! Now another 5 years more to aim at :P.

Alright, that's it from me.....got to keep to my schedule before I have to change it again. Have a good day ahead everyone and don't forget to exercise to stay healthy ;)

TA for now!!!

1 comment:

felicakes said...

I have me time every Saturday. LOL.